|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the mashpia, which is the type of Jew who attains the greatest measure of righteousness?
(a) The tzaddik.
(b) The benoni.
(c) The rosho.
(d) The Ladover Hasid.
2. In order to go to Europe, Asher has to go downtown to obtain which type of document?
(a) A birth certificate.
(b) A passport.
(c) A Social Security card.
(d) A plane ticket.
3. Jacob Kahn wears what type of facial hair?
(a) A beard.
(b) Mutton chops.
(c) A goatee.
(d) A large mustache.
4. What is Yitzchok Lev's wife's name?
5. After looking at what was left on his chair in the Rebbe's waiting room, Asher draws a picture and dates it using which calendar style?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which college does Asher plan to attend?
2. According to the mashpia, Jewish souls are like what?
3. In Chapter 11, Asher describes Jacob Kahn's show as which type of "affair"?
4. In Chapter 11, Asher mentions that which character has passed away?
5. While Asher is waiting to see the Rebbe, the other man in the waiting room is doing what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)