|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Asher and Jacob Kahn go to view a Van Gogh exhibit?
2. According to the mashpia, which is the type of Jew who attains the greatest measure of righteousness?
(a) The rosho.
(b) The Ladover Hasid.
(c) The tzaddik.
(d) The benoni.
3. What city does Jacob Kahn describe as a "gift"?
4. The Rebbe gives Asher permission to follow which vocation?
5. While Asher is waiting to see the Rebbe, the other man in the waiting room is doing what?
(a) Studying Torah.
(c) Writing a letter.
(d) Reading a magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Rebbe's chief of staff?
2. At the show, Jacob Kahn tells Asher that he wishes he had whose "gall"?
3. Jacob Kahn speaks with a slight accent from which country?
4. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
5. The Ukrainian Jewish Communists published a newspaper called what?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)