|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which college does Asher plan to attend?
(a) New York University.
(b) Brooklyn College.
2. According to the mashpia, which is the type of Jew who attains the greatest measure of righteousness?
(a) The tzaddik.
(b) The Ladover Hasid.
(c) The rosho.
(d) The benoni.
3. Asher begins to experience his art more deeply when what part of him changes?
(a) His brain.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His heart.
(d) His fingers.
4. What method of creating art does Asher learn in Chapter 11?
(a) Papier mache.
(c) Glass blowing.
5. After looking at what was left on his chair in the Rebbe's waiting room, Asher draws a picture and dates it using which calendar style?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Asher insist on staying while his parents go to Europe?
2. Who is the Rebbe's chief of staff?
3. What is Yitzchok Lev's wife's name?
4. Jacob Kahn wears what type of facial hair?
5. In Chapter 11, Asher describes Jacob Kahn's show as which type of "affair"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)