|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Jacob Kahn describe as a "gift"?
2. In Chapter 4, when Asher goes to Yudel Krinsky to ask him about Russian Jewish history, what is Yudel eating?
(a) Bagels and lox.
(b) A Seder meal.
(c) Cookies and milk.
(d) Hard-boiled eggs and matzos.
3. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
(d) Oil paint.
4. Which college does Asher plan to attend?
(c) Brooklyn College.
(d) New York University.
5. What method of creating art does Asher learn in Chapter 11?
(b) Glass blowing.
(c) Papier mache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Yitzchok Lev's wife's name?
2. When Asher enters the Rebbe's office, what is the first question the Rebbe asks?
3. In Chapter 11, Asher describes Jacob Kahn's show as which type of "affair"?
4. While Asher is waiting to see the Rebbe, the other man in the waiting room is doing what?
5. Asher begins to experience his art more deeply when what part of him changes?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)