|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yitzchok Lev's wife's name?
2. What language does the Rebbe encourage Asher to study in college?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 7, the mashpia informs Asher that which person wants to meet with him?
(a) The Rebbe.
(c) Jacob Kahn.
(d) Yudel Krinsky.
4. While Asher is waiting to see the Rebbe, the other man in the waiting room is doing what?
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Studying Torah.
5. When Asher enters the Rebbe's office, what is the first question the Rebbe asks?
(a) "How are you?"
(b) "How is your mother?"
(c) "How is your father?"
(d) "Is school going well?"
Short Answer Questions
1. At the show, Jacob Kahn tells Asher that he wishes he had whose "gall"?
2. What maintained observant Judaism in Russia during the years before World War II?
3. In Chapter 11, Asher mentions that which character has passed away?
4. In Chapter 11, where does Asher spend the month of July?
5. According to the mashpia, which is the type of Jew who attains the greatest measure of righteousness?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)