|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Rebbe's chief of staff?
(a) Reb Joseph Cutler.
(b) Rav Mendel Dorochoff.
(c) Yitzchok Lev.
(d) Jacob Kahn.
2. At the show, Jacob Kahn tells Asher that he wishes he had whose "gall"?
(a) The Rebbe's.
3. After looking at what was left on his chair in the Rebbe's waiting room, Asher draws a picture and dates it using which calendar style?
4. Which subject shows up on Asher's schedule without his having requested it?
5. What maintained observant Judaism in Russia during the years before World War II?
(a) The synagogues.
(b) The krias shema.
(c) Ladover yeshivos.
(d) The Rebbe.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 7, the mashpia informs Asher that which person wants to meet with him?
2. In Chapter 4, when Asher goes to Yudel Krinsky to ask him about Russian Jewish history, what is Yudel eating?
3. According to the mashpia, which is the type of Jew who attains the greatest measure of righteousness?
4. When Asher enters the Rebbe's office, what is the first question the Rebbe asks?
5. In order to go to Europe, Asher has to go downtown to obtain which type of document?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)