|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, when Asher goes to Yudel Krinsky to ask him about Russian Jewish history, what is Yudel eating?
(a) Cookies and milk.
(b) Hard-boiled eggs and matzos.
(c) Bagels and lox.
(d) A Seder meal.
2. Where does Asher's aunt Leah live?
(a) Orange, New Jersey.
3. What is Yitzchok Lev's wife's name?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 4, which person does Asher draw repeatedly?
(b) Jacob Kahn.
(c) The Rebbe.
(d) His mythic ancestor.
5. Who is the Rebbe's chief of staff?
(a) Jacob Kahn.
(b) Yitzchok Lev.
(c) Reb Joseph Cutler.
(d) Rav Mendel Dorochoff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Yudel Krinsky shows Asher how to use a fixative to keep what artistic medium from rubbing off the paper?
2. What language does the Rebbe encourage Asher to study in college?
3. In Chapter 11, where does Asher spend the month of July?
4. When Asher enters the Rebbe's office, what is the first question the Rebbe asks?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 7, the mashpia informs Asher that which person wants to meet with him?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)