|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Rebbe's chief of staff?
(a) Reb Joseph Cutler.
(b) Yitzchok Lev.
(c) Jacob Kahn.
(d) Rav Mendel Dorochoff.
2. One art critic describes Asher's work as having a "menacing affinity" for what?
(a) "Picassoid forms."
(b) The absurd.
(c) "Chagallian excesses."
(d) The macabre.
3. The Rebbe gives Asher permission to follow which vocation?
4. Who killed Aryeh's father?
(a) A rich Russian landowner.
(c) An American soldier.
(d) A peasant who was drunk.
5. After looking at what was left on his chair in the Rebbe's waiting room, Asher draws a picture and dates it using which calendar style?
Short Answer Questions
1. Asher begins to experience his art more deeply when what part of him changes?
2. While Asher is waiting to see the Rebbe, the other man in the waiting room is doing what?
3. Jacob Kahn wears what type of facial hair?
4. What language does the Rebbe encourage Asher to study in college?
5. What is Yitzchok Lev's wife's name?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)