One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method of creating art does Asher learn in Chapter 11?
(a) Glass blowing.
(b) Papier mache.
2. What city does Jacob Kahn describe as a "gift"?
3. Which painting does Jacob Kahn command Asher to study first?
(a) Van Gogh's Starry Night.
(b) Chagall's Lovers in the Moonlight.
(c) Picasso's Guernica.
(d) Munch's The Scream.
4. Asher begins to experience his art more deeply when what part of him changes?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His brain.
(c) His heart.
(d) His fingers.
5. At the end of Chapter 4, Asher hears that which Russian prisoners have been released?
(a) The Jewish bakers.
(b) The Jewish doctors.
(c) Everyone in debtors' prison.
(d) Yudel Krinsky's coworkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Asher is waiting to see the Rebbe, the other man in the waiting room is doing what?
2. Who is the Rebbe's chief of staff?
3. What maintained observant Judaism in Russia during the years before World War II?
4. Jacob Kahn wears what type of facial hair?
5. The Ukrainian Jewish Communists published a newspaper called what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)