1. Asher Lev introduces himself as being the painter of which great painting?
(c) Brooklyn Crucifixion.
(d) Crucifixion at Dawn.
2. What does Asher's father make every morning for breakfast?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Scrambled eggs.
3. Which character's unexpected death causes Rivkeh to fall into a serious depression?
(a) The Rebbe.
(c) Asher's brother.
4. Who takes care of the Lev family during Rivkeh's incapacitating depression?
(b) Yitzchok Lev's wife.
(d) Mrs. Rackover.
5. Which of the following publications does Aryeh NOT read?
(b) The Economist.
(c) The New York Times.
6. What is the prayer Asher recites before going to bed?
(a) Psalm 23.
(b) Baruch Attah.
(c) Krias Shema.
(d) Our Father.
7. What is the dessert Asher wants the housekeeper to make?
(a) Chocolate pudding.
(b) Peanut butter cookies.
(d) Ice cream sundaes.
8. To which artist does Yitzchok Lev compare Asher?
(a) Van Gogh.
9. What is Yitzchok Lev's profession?
This section contains 3,586 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)