|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Tiger back to Saitter?
(b) Aunt Dorie Kay.
(c) Miss Eula.
2. The person in #95 will write the checks in exchange for Lonnie doing what?
(a) Sweeping the office.
(b) Weeding the garden.
(c) Mowing the church lawn.
(d) Emptying the trash.
3. Who does Dorie Kay ask to take care of writing checks to pay the family's bills?
(a) Rev. Wilson.
(b) Dr. Randall.
(c) Mrs. Thompson.
(d) Brother Dave.
4. Who does Aunt Dorie Kay ask to check in on Corrina when Lonnie is at work?
(a) Jesse Wade.
(b) Miss Eula.
(c) Brother Dave.
(d) Mrs. Thompson.
5. How did Tiger almost get hurt while in Baton Rouge?
(a) She fell down a set of stairs.
(b) She ran across a busy street unaware of the traffic.
(c) She set the hair dryer too high.
(d) She tripped over a sidewalk grate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Tiger gone before getting her hair cut in Baton Rouge?
2. What name does Aunt Dorie Kay want Tiger to go by when in the city?
3. Aunt Dorie Kay takes Tiger shopping for ___________________.
4. What do people bring to the house after the funeral?
5. What does Tiger contemplate as she and Aunt Dorie Kay drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What solution does Aunt Dorie Kay offer to Tiger when Tiger is worried about how the Parker household will function after Aunt Dorie Kay goes home?
2. How does the author show that Tiger is becoming more emotionally discerning?
3. How does Tiger demonstrate strength of character regarding Abby Lynn's opinions of her?
4. What are Tiger's feelings about moving to Baton Rouge with Aunt Dorie Kay?
5. What does Aunt Dorie Kay advise Tiger regarding how she hurt Jesse and why regret is a negative thing?
6. What happens between her parents that makes Tiger reconsider moving to Baton Rouge with Aunt Dorie Kay?
7. What is the allure for Tiger of moving to Baton Rouge to be with Aunt Dorie Kay?
8. What does Tiger note regarding her grief for Granny and the hurt that Aunt Dorie Kay feels about her strained relationship with Granny?
9. What advice does Magnolia give to Tiger regarding Tiger's family?
10. Who is Magnolia and what is her role in the story?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)