|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the furthest town Tiger has ever been away from her home?
(c) Jefferson Parish.
2. Who calls to offer Tiger a job?
(a) Mr. Thompson.
(b) Mr. Palmer.
(c) Rev. Wilson.
(d) Mrs. Greenaway.
3. What three items does Tiger leave hanging on the clothesline?
(a) Bath towels.
(b) Swim suits.
(c) Pillow cases.
4. Who does Dorie Kay ask to take care of writing checks to pay the family's bills?
(a) Brother Dave.
(b) Dr. Randall.
(c) Rev. Wilson.
(d) Mrs. Thompson.
5. Where does Magnolia ask Lonnie to take her?
(a) To church.
(b) To the grocery.
(c) To the bus station.
(d) To her quarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Magnolia not sit next to Tiger on the bus?
2. Who is Magnolia?
3. Where do Tiger and Jesse Wade have lunch together?
4. What one thing does Aunt Dorie Kay regret not doing in her life?
5. When does Aunt Dorie Kay tell Tiger that she will bring her back to Baton Rouge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tiger note regarding her grief for Granny and the hurt that Aunt Dorie Kay feels about her strained relationship with Granny?
2. To what does Tiger compare they way people in town treat her parents?
3. What happens between her parents that makes Tiger reconsider moving to Baton Rouge with Aunt Dorie Kay?
4. What is Tiger's behavior during the time of Granny's funeral?
5. What does Tiger learn about racial disparity when spending time with Magnolia?
6. What is Corrina's state of mind after Granny's death and what arrangements does Aunt Dorie Kay make for some immediate care?
7. What is the allure for Tiger of moving to Baton Rouge to be with Aunt Dorie Kay?
8. What are Tiger's mixed feelings about going to Baton Rouge with Aunt Dorie Kay?
9. What does Lonnie prove are his positive characteristics?
10. What are Tiger's feelings about moving to Baton Rouge with Aunt Dorie Kay?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)