|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tiger go to Jesse Wade's house?
(a) To see if he wants to ride bikes into town.
(b) To see if he wants to come for supper.
(c) To see if he wants to camp out.
(d) To see if he wants to swim at the creek.
2. What is Tiger hoping will arrive in the mail each day?
(a) An invitation to Abby Lynn's swimming party.
(b) A letter from Aunt Dorie Kay.
(c) A vacation postcard from Jesse Wade.
(d) Her subscription to American Girl magazine.
3. Where does Tiger hide until all the guests leave the house?
(a) Behind the chicken coop.
(b) Under the house.
(c) At the creek.
(d) In the woods.
4. Corrina has not showered for __________________.
(a) a couple days.
(b) a few hours.
(c) a month.
(d) more than a week.
5. What is Corrina doing when Tiger and Lonnie leave for work?
(a) Picking beans in the garden.
(b) Taking a bubble bath.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Washing dishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tiger realize about Corrina after the storm subsides?
2. Why does Corrina run outside into the storm?
3. What does Jesse Wade do that makes Tiger run away from him?
4. What is Tiger's relationship with Abby Lynn at the end of the book?
5. What does Aunt Dorie Kay tell Tiger about why Corrina is mentally challenged?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)