|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tiger's mother?
2. What does Tiger do with Granny do at the church picnic?
(a) Serve pies.
(b) Make sandwiches.
(c) Squeeze lemons for lemonade.
(d) Sits on a quilt.
3. What is Aunt Dorie Kay's response when Tiger asks her if she has a boyfriend?
(a) There is someone she has her eye on.
(b) She just broke up with her boyfriend.
(c) She can pay her bills on her own without a husband.
(d) She is in love with an unavailable man.
4. Who will handle Granny's funeral arrangements?
(a) Aunt Dorie Kay.
(b) Mr. Thompson.
5. Which of Tiger's friends does she play baseball with at the church picnic?
(a) Jack Weimer.
(b) James Winters.
(c) Jimmy Wion.
(d) Jesse Wade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What one thing does Aunt Dorie Kay regret not doing in her life?
2. Tiger prepares for her first day of working at ___________________.
3. What do Granny, Corrina and Tiger do at Thompson Nursery?
4. In what town does Tiger live?
5. After how long does Tiger realize that the item in #61 is not going to arrive?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)