|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade is Tiger in at the beginning of the story?
2. With whom does Tiger live?
(a) Great Aunt.
3. Where does Tiger hide until all the guests leave the house?
(a) In the woods.
(b) At the creek.
(c) Behind the chicken coop.
(d) Under the house.
4. What does Aunt Dorie Kay ask Tiger to do?
(a) Take care of her parents.
(b) Quit her job at the nursery.
(c) Live with her in Baton Rouge.
(d) Go away to boarding school.
5. What does Tiger find stuck in the mud as she walks home?
(a) A sheep.
(b) A truck.
(c) A calf.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby Lynn view judgmentally when Tiger passes by?
2. What does Tiger feel about moving away from Saitter?
3. In what town does Tiger live?
4. What is Aunt Dorie Kay's given name?
5. What is Tiger's demeanor during Granny's funeral?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)