|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What three items does Tiger leave hanging on the clothesline?
(a) Swim suits.
(b) Bath towels.
(c) Pillow cases.
2. Where had Tiger gone before getting her hair cut in Baton Rouge?
(a) The drug store.
(b) The dime store.
(c) The hardware store.
(d) The Post Office.
3. Tiger sees Abby Lynn and a few girls in town and follows them to _________________.
(a) the dime store.
(b) the school gym.
(c) the church bake sale.
(d) the Dairy Queen.
4. How many children does J.T. Webster have?
5. What do Lonnie and Tiger note about the Anders' cows as they pass by?
(a) They are walking in a straight line.
(b) They are walking alongside the road.
(c) They are all lying down.
(d) They are huddled in the middle of the field.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tiger irritated with her father?
2. What does Abby Lynn view judgmentally when Tiger passes by?
3. How is Tiger different from her parents?
4. Where does Tiger go to get away from people after the funeral?
5. What does Aunt Dorie Kay tell Tiger about why Corrina is mentally challenged?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)