|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tiger's relationship with Corrina is like they were ____________________.
2. Why is Tiger so upset when she learns where Jesse Wade is today?
(a) Jesse Wade has not returned her new comic books.
(b) Jesse Wade had promised to go to town with her today.
(c) Jesse Wade went to the swimming party even though Tiger was not invited.
(d) Jesse Wade said he would go to the ice cream social with her.
3. What does Tiger say to Aunt Dorie Kay that makes Aunt Dorie Kay get tearful?
(a) That Dorie Kay was a problem child from her very first day.
(b) That Dorie Kay was the most beautiful baby she ever saw.
(c) That Dorie Kay had a heart of gold.
(d) That Granny once said that Dorie Kay had a good head on her shoulders.
4. Who is critical of the gift in #13?
5. Aunt Dorie Kay takes Tiger shopping for ___________________.
(b) new clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What puzzles Tiger about Aunt Dorie Kay when she arrives at the house?
2. What does Corrina do in church that causes the whole congregation to laugh?
3. What type of house do the Thompsons own?
4. Who is the doctor who helps remove Granny's body from the house?
5. Who is Tiger's father?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)