|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Dorie Kay not want Tiger to have to worry about?
(a) Fixing meals.
(b) Cleaning the house.
(c) Working in the garden.
(d) Paying bills.
2. How is Tiger different from her parents?
(a) She is very tall.
(b) She has really big feet.
(c) She cannot sing a note.
(d) She is very intelligent.
3. Who calls to offer Tiger a job?
(a) Mrs. Greenaway.
(b) Mr. Thompson.
(c) Rev. Wilson.
(d) Mr. Palmer.
4. Aunt Dorie Kay takes Tiger shopping for ___________________.
(a) new clothes.
5. Why does Tiger go to Jesse Wade's house?
(a) To see if he wants to ride bikes into town.
(b) To see if he wants to come for supper.
(c) To see if he wants to camp out.
(d) To see if he wants to swim at the creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will handle Granny's funeral arrangements?
2. Why is Tiger irritated with her father?
3. For what does Jesse Wade apologize to Tiger?
4. What escapes on the farm because a gate was left open?
5. Tiger gets so embarrassed and angry at Corrina that she _____________________.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)