|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Corrina now do when Lonnie comes home from work?
(a) Asks him about his day.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Tells him about her day.
(d) Ignores him.
2. What chore does Granny assign Corrina and Tiger to at home?
(a) Fixing supper.
(b) Weeding the garden.
(c) Dusting and vacuuming.
3. What church does the family attend?
4. Tiger cannot help but compare Mrs. Thompson's clean, crisp attire to Corrina's _________________.
(b) torn tennis shoes.
(c) dirty pants.
(d) faded dress.
5. What does Tiger most admire about Aunt Dorie Kay?
(a) She can take charge.
(b) She is very artistic.
(c) She has beautiful hair.
(d) She gives her gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Tiger live?
2. After how long does Tiger realize that the item in #61 is not going to arrive?
3. What does Corrina do in church that causes the whole congregation to laugh?
4. What does Jesse Wade do while the women pick peas?
5. What contest has Tiger won for the past five years?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)