|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What slight injury does Corrina get at the picnic?
(a) A sunburn.
(b) A splinter.
(c) A scraped knee.
(d) A paper cut.
2. Who is Corrina's aunt?
(a) Aunt Dorie Kay.
(b) Aunt Darlene Marie.
(c) Aunt Deborah Sue.
(d) Aunt Dodie May.
3. What do Granny, Corrina and Tiger do at Thompson Nursery?
(a) Pick weeds.
(b) Water flowers.
(c) Pick peas.
(d) Plant flower seeds.
4. With whom does Tiger live?
(d) Great Aunt.
5. Where do Corrinna and Tiger walk to later in the day?
(a) The Dairy Queen.
(b) The IGA grocery.
(c) The church bake sale.
(d) The school bookmobile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Tiger's friends has a cast on her arm?
2. Tiger cannot help but compare Mrs. Thompson's clean, crisp attire to Corrina's _________________.
3. Which of Tiger's friends does she play baseball with at the church picnic?
4. What does Mr. Thompson call his new type of camellia?
5. What puzzles Tiger about Aunt Dorie Kay when she arrives at the house?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)