|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tiger decide to give up baseball?
(a) To help Granny more at the house.
(b) To impress Abby Lynn.
(c) To spend more time reading.
(d) To play soccer instead.
2. What does Corrina do in church that causes the whole congregation to laugh?
(a) Loudly calls attention to Granny's snoring.
(b) Gets the hiccups.
(c) Keeps singing after the music stops.
(d) Trips going up the aisle?
3. How is Tiger different from her parents?
(a) She cannot sing a note.
(b) She has really big feet.
(c) She is very tall.
(d) She is very intelligent.
4. How did Tiger learn about Corrina's childlike mental state?
(a) She heard people talking in town.
(b) Aunt Dorie Kay told her.
(c) Granny told her.
(d) She intuited it as she grew up.
5. Who is the most popular girl in Tiger's town?
(a) Abby Lynn.
(b) Abigail Suzanne.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Andrea Louise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tiger tell Jesse Wade that she is giving up?
2. Tiger's relationship with Corrina is like they were ____________________.
3. What is delivered to Tiger's house while her aunt is visiting?
4. Which of Tiger's friends does she play baseball with at the church picnic?
5. Who left the gate open unintentionally?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)