|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What puzzles Tiger about Aunt Dorie Kay when she arrives at the house?
(a) She is drinking beer.
(b) Her hair is a bright gold color.
(c) She does not express any grief.
(d) She has been recently married.
2. Lonnie instructs Tiger and Jesse Wade in _____________________.
(a) how to deadhead flowers.
(b) how to take plant cuttings.
(c) how to form topiaries.
(d) how to spread mulch.
3. After how long does Tiger realize that the item in #61 is not going to arrive?
(a) One day.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
4. Who is Magnolia?
(a) Granny's oldest friend.
(b) A restaurant owner.
(c) Dorie Kay's maid.
(d) A hair stylist.
5. Who does Dorie Kay ask to take care of writing checks to pay the family's bills?
(a) Brother Dave.
(b) Rev. Wilson.
(c) Mrs. Thompson.
(d) Dr. Randall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tiger cannot help but compare Mrs. Thompson's clean, crisp attire to Corrina's _________________.
2. Corrina begins to quote _________________.
3. What will Tiger have to do with any money she earns?
4. In what town does Tiger live?
5. What is Tiger's demeanor during Granny's funeral?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)