|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesse Wade tell Tiger when he gets out of the car when she is walking home?
(a) He left the swimming party early because he was getting sunburned.
(b) He left the swimming party early because Tiger wasn't there.
(c) He left the swimming party early because there were no other boys there.
(d) He did not go to the swimming party because Tiger wasn't invited.
2. With whom does Tiger live?
(d) Great Aunt.
3. How did Tiger learn about Corrina's childlike mental state?
(a) She intuited it as she grew up.
(b) She heard people talking in town.
(c) Aunt Dorie Kay told her.
(d) Granny told her.
4. Who is Tiger's best friend?
(a) Cynthia Marie.
(b) Jessica Walton.
(c) Jesse Wade.
(d) Abby Lynn.
5. What chore does Granny assign Corrina and Tiger to at home?
(a) Fixing supper.
(b) Weeding the garden.
(d) Dusting and vacuuming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lonnie work?
2. Tiger cannot help but compare Mrs. Thompson's clean, crisp attire to Corrina's _________________.
3. Why does Tiger wash Corrina's hair when she gets home?
4. Who is visiting with Granny when Tiger returns home in Chapter 8?
5. What does Dorie Kay note about the dress in #86?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)