|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lonnie suggest to Mrs. Thompson that they should do before the storm hits?
(a) Close all the windows in the house.
(b) Bring the camellias inside.
(c) Cover the azaleas.
(d) Bring in the deck chairs.
2. Which of Tiger's friends has a cast on her arm?
3. For what does Jesse Wade apologize to Tiger?
(a) Not taking her to the swimming party.
(b) Kissing her.
(c) Not bringing flowers.
(d) Not coming over sooner.
4. Which of the following does Aunt Dorie Kay NOT represent to Tiger?
5. Why does Tiger have a difficult time sleeping that night?
(a) It is very hot and humid.
(b) She can't stop thinking about Granny.
(c) The birds are making too much noise.
(d) The thunderstorm keeps her awake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tiger prepares for her first day of working at ___________________.
2. Where does Lonnie work?
3. What type of house do the Thompsons own?
4. Who does Dorie Kay ask to take care of writing checks to pay the family's bills?
5. What does Aunt Dorie Kay ask Tiger to do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)