1. What grade is Tiger in at the beginning of the story?
2. With whom does Tiger live?
(d) Great Aunt.
3. What is notable about Tiger's parents?
(a) They are mentally disabled.
(b) They have white blonde hair.
(c) They have green eyes.
(d) They are great singers.
4. Who is Tiger's mother?
5. Who is Tiger's father?
6. How is Tiger different from her parents?
(a) She cannot sing a note.
(b) She is very tall.
(c) She has really big feet.
(d) She is very intelligent.
7. What contest has Tiger won for the past five years?
(a) Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest.
(b) Sack Race.
(c) Spelling Bee.
(d) Pie Eating Contest.
8. In what town does Tiger live?
(c) Sandy Springs.
9. In what state does Tiger live?
10. Who is the most popular girl in Tiger's town?
(a) Andrea Louise.
(b) Anne Marie.
(c) Abigail Suzanne.
(d) Abby Lynn.
This section contains 4,610 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)