|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Derek open many doors for Goodall?
(a) He was one of the richest men in the world.
(b) He had connections in the governemnt.
(c) He could fly a plane.
(d) He was a nationalized Tanzanian.
2. Derek, Grub, and Goodall were involved in ___________.
(a) A plane accident.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A building accident.
(d) A boating accident.
3. What delayed Jane while she was waiting in Kigoma?
(a) French soldiers.
(b) African rebels.
(c) Indian rebels.
(d) British soldiers.
4. The African rebels who kidnapped four of Goodall's students were from _____________.
5. What kind of animal did Hugo and Goodall discover in their camp when they arrived back one day?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A lion.
(c) A rhino.
(d) A tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Goodall prefer Rashidi to Adolf?
2. What kind of tent did Jane have at that time?
3. What kind of animal was Kip?
4. Where does Goodall say she often goes on hectic tours?
5. Jane found that people learned the most about chimps in __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Chimpanzoo?
2. What traumatic experience did Goodall and her students go through in 1975?
3. How did Derek help Goodall open doors in the community?
4. Describe Goodall's new husband Derek Bryceson?
5. How does have little money affect the expedition?
6. What does Goodall say she finds interesting about hyenas?
7. What do Goodall and Hugo discover when they get back to their camp one day?
8. Describe Jane's routine after the first few months?
9. What did Goodall discover about the chimps by observing from the peak?
10. How did Goodall cope with studying animals while raising a child?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)