|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goodall name the chimp that enters her camp?
(a) David Greybeard.
(b) Peter Piper.
(c) Johnny Moss.
(d) Hugo Strong.
2. What kind of car did Goodall and Hugo own?
(a) A Land Rover.
(b) A Brono.
(c) A Suzuki.
(d) A Mercedes.
3. Derek, Grub, and Goodall were involved in ___________.
(a) A building accident.
(b) A plane accident.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A boating accident.
4. What kind of animal was Kip?
(a) A dwarf mongoose.
(b) A bush baby.
(c) A chimpanzee.
(d) A vervet monkey.
5. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Goodall find a job in Chapter 5?
2. What did Goodall make for Grub to keep him safe?
3. What was the name of Goodall's first husband?
4. What animals did Jane explore on the island?
5. What language other than English could Derek speak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What traumatic experience did Goodall and her students go through in 1975?
2. What did Flo teach Goodall about female chimps?
3. In Chapter 8, what are Goodall's future plans?
4. What did Goodall learn from David Greybeard?
5. How did Goodall meet David Greybeard?
6. Describe Jane's routine after the first few months?
7. What did Goodall discover about the chimps by observing from the peak?
8. How did Derek help Goodall open doors in the community?
9. How does Goodall currently live her life?
10. Why does Goodall say Flint became sick?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)