|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major event happened in 1967 that affected Goodall profoundly?
(a) America declared war on Vietnam.
(b) Britain invaded Egypt.
(c) Tanzania declared war on Congo.
(d) Goodall had a child.
2. What did Goodall and her family nickname her son?
(c) Jo Jo.
3. What did Goodall make for Grub to keep him safe?
(a) A mudbrick house.
(b) A wooden shack.
(c) A treehouse.
(d) A caged play area.
4. Where does Goodall say she often goes on hectic tours?
5. What is the name of the uninhabited island Goodall explored with her mother?
(a) Faroe Island.
(b) Lolue Island.
(c) Last Island.
(d) Hobo Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hugo van Lawick made documentaries for __________.
2. What did Derek help Goodall to open?
3. What kind of animal was Kobi?
4. What is Jane doing if she isn't watching chimps or writing?
5. Where did Goodall and Hugo study hyenas?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does have little money affect the expedition?
2. In what way does Goodall's life become more complicated at the end of this section?
3. How does Goodall describe the red gold buck she sees?
4. What does Goodall say she finds interesting about hyenas?
5. What is Chimpanzoo?
6. Describe Goodall's new husband Derek Bryceson?
7. How does Goodall currently live her life?
8. What did Goodall discover about the chimps by observing from the peak?
9. What does Goodall say she has appreciated about her life so far?
10. Why did Goodall change her guide for Rashidi?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)