|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the nearest town to Gombe?
2. What did Goodall and her family nickname her son?
(d) Jo Jo.
3. Which chimp was the alpha male after Humphrey?
4. What major event happened in 1967 that affected Goodall profoundly?
(a) Goodall had a child.
(b) Britain invaded Egypt.
(c) Tanzania declared war on Congo.
(d) America declared war on Vietnam.
5. In which section of the London Zoo did Goodall work?
(a) The entertainment area.
(b) The feeding section.
(c) The television film library.
(d) The research center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goodall name the chimp that enters her camp?
2. Whom does Goodall say she spends time with in England?
3. What delayed Jane while she was waiting in Kigoma?
4. What happened when Grub turned seven?
5. The African rebels who kidnapped four of Goodall's students were from _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Goodall work to get the chimps accustomed to her?
2. Why did Goodall change her guide for Rashidi?
3. In Chapter 8, what are Goodall's future plans?
4. What does Goodall say about alpha males in this section?
5. What did Goodall learn from David Greybeard?
6. How did Goodall cope with studying animals while raising a child?
7. How does Goodall describe the red gold buck she sees?
8. How did Derek help Goodall open doors in the community?
9. How did Goodall meet David Greybeard?
10. What did Flo teach Goodall about female chimps?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)