|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city did Jane find a job after she left the clinic?
2. What does Jane say tickled her legs as she crouched down?
3. What kind of car did Jane's father own?
(a) A Cortina.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) A Bentley.
(d) An Aston Martin.
4. What kind of mammal did Jane have an argument with her aunt about?
(a) A dog.
(b) A jaguar.
(c) A human.
(d) A whale.
5. What does Jane say she could always faintly smell in the manor house?
(c) Oil lamps.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city was Jane born?
2. What is the name of Jane's sister?
3. Why did Jane's parents send her to live in France?
4. What was the name of the friend Goodall met in Kenya?
5. What does Jane watch the chicken doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jane learn about Germans when she went to visit the country?
2. What did Jane think of school?
3. How does Goodall say she first became interested in animals?
4. Why did Jane's mother come with her to Tanzania?
5. What does Goodall say was the process of getting to learn so much about chimps?
6. Why did Jane love the Canary Islands so much?
7. How does Jane describe her father?
8. What did Jane and her mother do while waiting for permission to observe the chimp in Gombe Park?
9. What are ethologists?
10. Describe Goodall's time at Oxford.
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)