|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jane spend a lot of her time writing?
(b) El Salvador.
(c) New York.
(d) Dar es Salaam.
2. How happened to Flint when Flo died?
(a) He became the alpha male.
(b) He left the community.
(c) He killed himself.
(d) He got sick
3. What did Goodall use to take notes while observing chimps?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A video recorder.
(d) A Kodak camera.
4. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. In which country did Goodall get married in Chapter 7?
6. What animals did Jane explore on the island?
(a) Vervet monkeys.
(d) Scarlet Macaws.
7. Which of the following was the name of one of Goodall's chimps?
8. Whom does Goodall say she spends time with in England?
(b) Louis Leakey.
(d) Her mother.
9. What did Goodall sometimes watch the hyenas doing?
(a) Playing games.
(c) Killing prey.
10. What was the name of Flo's daugther?
11. What did Goodall and her family nickname her son?
(c) Jo Jo.
12. Why did Goodall prefer Rashidi to Adolf?
(a) He could run faster.
(b) He had sharper eyes.
(c) He was more handsome.
(d) He was a better companion.
13. In which section of the London Zoo did Goodall work?
(a) The entertainment area.
(b) The television film library.
(c) The research center.
(d) The feeding section.
14. What kind of car did Goodall and Hugo own?
(a) A Land Rover.
(b) A Suzuki.
(c) A Brono.
(d) A Mercedes.
15. Why couldn't Jane go to Gombe Park immediately?
(a) Mines had been planted nearby.
(b) Their was a bush fire.
(c) The area was overrun with poachers.
(d) Fighting had broken out near the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal did Hugo and Goodall discover in their camp when they arrived back one day?
2. What kind of cutlery did Jane use to eat?
3. Jane found that people learned the most about chimps in __________.
4. What did Goodall make for Grub to keep him safe?
5. What was Dominic's role in the camp?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)