|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Goodall thought Rusty had a sense of __________.
(c) Warm and cold.
(d) Right and wrong.
2. Which fictional doctor did Jane loving reading about as a child?
(a) Dr. Doolittle.
(b) Dr. Horace.
(c) Dr. Nutty.
(d) Dr. Moreau.
3. What kind of dog was Peggy?
(a) A pit bull.
(b) A golden retriever.
(c) An alsation.
(d) A bull terrier.
4. Which famous king once lived on the grounds of Jane's father's estate?
(a) George III.
(b) Charles I.
(c) Edward II.
(d) Henry VIII.
5. What does Jane say one has to be to learn from animals?
6. What did Leakey use for tables in his sleeping area?
(d) Mud bricks.
7. Which of the following sea life does Jane say she glimpsed in the sea on the way to Africa?
(a) Rooster fish.
(c) Flying fish.
(d) Ray fish.
8. For which country is Nairobi the capital city?
(c) South Africa.
9. In which city did Lorenz live in?
10. What subject did Louis Leakey study?
11. What was the name of the friend Goodall met in Kenya?
12. How did Goodall first travel to Africa?
(a) By car.
(b) By plane.
(c) By train.
(d) By passenger liner.
13. What was Tanzania called before it became Tanzania?
14. What was Jane's father's job?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) An engineer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A journalist.
15. Why did Jane find it so difficult to learn German?
(a) Her host family only spoke to her in English.
(b) The grammar was too difficult.
(c) She thought it was an ugly language.
(d) She couldn't pronounce the words.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jane like to draw as a child?
2. Whom does Jane say her mother is about to call?
3. What can Jane see sitting on a nest of straw?
4. Where does Jane Goddall study chimpanzees?
5. What does a dog do before it lies down in bed?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)