|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Leakey use for tables in his sleeping area?
(c) Mud bricks.
2. Why did Leakey offer Goodall a job?
(a) She knew a lot about animals.
(b) She had all the right qualifications.
(c) He needed an English speaker.
(d) She was pretty.
3. The refugees who were try to avoid the fighting were from the ___________,
(d) Ivory Coast.
4. What kind of tent did Jane have at that time?
(a) An ex-army tent.
(b) An Indian tent.
(c) A marquee tent.
(d) An explorer tent.
5. Goodall says she was particularly happy to meet __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mary decide to dig for fossils herself?
2. Which of the following birds did Jane see at the Oxford river?
3. Leakey grew up with ___________.
4. What did Jane like doing with her mother in the evenings?
5. Which of the following subjects did Jane find difficult at school?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)