|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lake Jane and her mother explored?
(a) Lake George.
(b) Lake Elizabeth.
(c) Lake Victoria.
(d) Lake Charles.
2. Goodall thought Rusty had a sense of __________.
(c) Right and wrong.
(d) Warm and cold.
3. What was the name of Louis' wife?
4. Why couldn't Jane go to Gombe Park immediately?
(a) Mines had been planted nearby.
(b) The area was overrun with poachers.
(c) Their was a bush fire.
(d) Fighting had broken out near the park.
5. The refugees who were try to avoid the fighting were from the ___________,
(a) Ivory Coast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulls can become excited by seeing ________.
2. How does Jane describe the antelope's eyes?
3. Where did Rusty live?
4. Who is known as the father of ethology?
5. What subject did Louis Leakey study?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)