|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mary decide to dig for fossils herself?
(a) She had a sudden inspiration.
(b) She wanted to prove she was as good as the men.
(c) She didn't want the Africans to be blamed for breaking one.
(d) She needed the work to help her get over grief.
2. Where did Goodall and Hugo study hyenas?
(a) Tekko Park.
(b) Goop Park.
(c) Ngorongoro Crater.
(d) Golumber Valley.
3. Whom did Goodall choose to accompany her to Africa?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
4. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. Which of the following was the name of one of Goodall's chimps?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Goodall first go to observe the chimps everyday?
2. What does Jane say there was little of during the war?
3. What country did Jane visit after she finished school?
4. What did Goodall sometimes watch the hyenas doing?
5. What is the name of the nearest town to Gombe?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)