|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the oldest male chimp?
2. Where did Goodall set up her tent?
(a) On top of a peak.
(b) Under a shaded tree.
(c) In the long grass.
(d) Next to a bog.
3. Why did Jane find it so difficult to learn German?
(a) She couldn't pronounce the words.
(b) She thought it was an ugly language.
(c) Her host family only spoke to her in English.
(d) The grammar was too difficult.
4. Where does Goodall first go to observe the chimps everyday?
(a) In a bush.
(b) On a boat.
(c) A peak.
(d) Up a tree.
5. What did Jane like doing with her mother in the evenings?
(a) Cooking marshmallows.
(c) Sitting by the fire.
(d) Going for walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country did Jane take a train to from South Africa?
2. What language other than English could Derek speak?
3. What does Jane say she was puzzled about as a five-year-old?
4. What does Jane say there was little of during the war?
5. What is the name of Jane's sister?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)