|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jane say she first traveled to Africa?
(a) By train.
(b) By car.
(c) By plane.
(d) By boat.
2. What kind of car did Jane's father own?
(a) A Jaguar.
(b) An Aston Martin.
(c) A Bentley.
(d) A Cortina.
3. Why does Jane say she was lucky during her first voyage to Africa?
(a) She met her future husband.
(b) She had a first class cabin.
(c) She saw rare species of fish.
(d) She never felt seasick.
4. What kind of school did Jane go to in London?
(a) Business school.
(b) Medical school.
(c) Language school.
(d) Secretarial school.
5. What does Goodall say she didn't like about South Africa?
(a) The city life.
(b) Shanty towns.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the geese come back to Lorenz?
2. When does Jane say the chimps gather together in more than groups of six?
3. What is the name of the nearest town to Gombe?
4. Which of the following subjects did Jane enjoy at school?
5. How did Goodall travel to Nairobi?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)