|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jane like to draw as a child?
(a) Insect anatomy.
(b) African tribe members.
2. Where does Jane Goddall study chimpanzees?
3. What fictional character is Jane reminded of when she sees the Canary islands?
(a) Robinson Crusoe.
(b) Doctor Doolittle.
(d) Dr. Moreau.
4. Why did Jane have no time to learn French?
(a) The family wanted to learn English.
(b) The war started.
(c) She was invited to live in Africa.
(d) She had too much school work.
5. What is the scientific name for the skull Leakey and his wife found?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Goodall travel to Nairobi?
2. What are Leakey and Goodall hunting for in this section?
3. What was the name of the red brick house Jane lived in with Danny, her mother, and Judy?
4. Leakey grew up with ___________.
5. Jane traveled to Africa on the liner named ______________.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)