|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jane say she was lucky during her first voyage to Africa?
(a) She saw rare species of fish.
(b) She met her future husband.
(c) She never felt seasick.
(d) She had a first class cabin.
2. What is the scientific name for the skull Leakey and his wife found?
3. Which of the following birds did Jane find scary?
4. What kind of bird has Tinbergen examined?
5. What was the Australopithecus eventually nicknamed?
(a) The Demolition Man.
(b) The Nutcraker Man.
(c) Bonecrusher Smith.
(d) Iron Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a dog do before it lies down in bed?
2. Why did Leakey offer Goodall a job?
3. What kind of mammal did Jane have an argument with her aunt about?
4. What was the name of the red brick house Jane lived in with Danny, her mother, and Judy?
5. What kind of boating does Jane say is harder than canoeing?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)