|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the geese come back to Lorenz?
(a) When they were hurt.
(b) When they were dying.
(c) In the winter months.
(d) When they lost their mates.
2. Leakey grew up with ___________.
(a) The Wren tribe.
(b) The Juniper tribe.
(c) The Sans tribe.
(d) The Kikiyu tribe.
3. What kind of dog was Peggy?
(a) An alsation.
(b) A bull terrier.
(c) A golden retriever.
(d) A pit bull.
4. Why did Jane have no time to learn French?
(a) She had too much school work.
(b) The war started.
(c) The family wanted to learn English.
(d) She was invited to live in Africa.
5. Why did Jane's parents send her to live in France?
(a) So she could speak fluent French.
(b) To get her away from the war.
(c) So they could save money.
(d) So she could have better schooling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tanzania called before it became Tanzania?
2. What did Goodall begin to collect in Nairobi?
3. Where did Rusty live?
4. What kind of school did Jane go to in London?
5. What was Jane's father's job?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)