|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Leakey take Goodall for an expedition?
(a) Victoria Lake.
(b) Cook Island.
(c) Olduvai Gorge.
(d) Mluvami Valley.
2. What subject did Louis Leakey study?
3. What does a dog do before it lies down in bed?
(a) Rolls on its back.
(b) Whimpers three times.
(c) Barks once.
(d) Goes round in a circle.
4. What did Goodall begin to collect in Nairobi?
(b) African shields.
(d) Orphaned animals.
5. What kind of mammal did Jane have an argument with her aunt about?
(a) A human.
(b) A whale.
(c) A jaguar.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of geese is Lorenz most famous for working with?
2. Jane compares collecting eggs to _________.
3. What subject does Louis Leaky study?
4. What did Leakey use for tables in his sleeping area?
5. What kind of boating does Jane say is harder than canoeing?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)