|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is known as the father of ethology?
(a) Desmond Morris.
(b) Konrad Lorenz.
(c) David Attenborough.
(d) Douglas Hume.
2. What was Jane's father's job?
(a) An engineer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A journalist.
(d) A doctor.
3. What did Jane like to draw as a child?
(a) Insect anatomy.
(d) African tribe members.
4. What was Uncle Rex's main business?
(a) Horse racing,
(b) Sport management.
5. When did the geese come back to Lorenz?
(a) When they lost their mates.
(b) When they were hurt.
(c) When they were dying.
(d) In the winter months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird has Tinbergen examined?
2. What does Jane say one has to be to learn from animals?
3. In which city was Jane born?
4. Which fictional doctor did Jane loving reading about as a child?
5. What kind of mammal did Jane have an argument with her aunt about?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)