|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Australopithecus eventually nicknamed?
(a) Bonecrusher Smith.
(b) Iron Man.
(c) The Demolition Man.
(d) The Nutcraker Man.
2. Dr. Doolittle could talk to __________.
(c) Dead people.
3. What was Jane's father's job?
(a) An engineer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A journalist.
(d) A doctor.
4. What did Goodall like to collect in the area she lived in during the war?
(a) Stones and bones.
(c) Flowers and shells.
5. Which of the following birds did Jane see at the Oxford river?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jane say tickled her legs as she crouched down?
2. What did Goodall and her family nickname her son?
3. In which section of the London Zoo did Goodall work?
4. In which country did Goodall get married in Chapter 7?
5. Which of the following sea life does Jane say she glimpsed in the sea on the way to Africa?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)