|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leakey grew up with ___________.
(a) The Sans tribe.
(b) The Kikiyu tribe.
(c) The Wren tribe.
(d) The Juniper tribe.
2. What kind of bird has Tinbergen examined?
3. Where did Leakey and his wife sleep?
(a) In a bush.
(b) The back of a car.
(c) The back of a van.
(d) Under the shade of a tree.
4. What country did Jane take a train to from South Africa?
5. What did Jane need in order to get a major scholarship at Oxford?
(a) A job.
(b) An internship.
(c) A recommendation.
(d) A language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jane spend most of her time doing in London?
2. How does Jane say she first traveled to Africa?
3. What was Tanzania called before it became Tanzania?
4. What was the name of the friend Goodall met in Kenya?
5. What does an ethologist study?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)