|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following subjects did Jane enjoy at school?
2. In which city was Jane born?
(a) New Delhi.
(c) Hong Kong.
3. What did Jane need in order to get a major scholarship at Oxford?
(a) An internship.
(b) A job.
(c) A language.
(d) A recommendation.
4. What is the name of the uninhabited island Goodall explored with her mother?
(a) Hobo Island.
(b) Last Island.
(c) Lolue Island.
(d) Faroe Island.
5. What species of duck refused to follow Lorenz?
(a) A mallard.
(b) A browning.
(c) A swan.
(d) An Aylesbury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Leakey offer Goodall a job?
2. Why did Jane's parents send her to live in France?
3. What kind of dance did von Frisch say bees performed?
4. Why couldn't Jane go to Gombe Park immediately?
5. Why does Jane say she was lucky during her first voyage to Africa?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)