|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What kind of bird has Tinbergen examined?
3. What does Jane say is the only animal more fascinating than the chimpanzee?
(a) The human.
(b) The cat.
(c) The dog.
(d) The monkey.
4. Whom does Jane say her mother is about to call?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) The fire brigade.
(d) The police.
5. What is the name of Jane's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Goodall travel to Nairobi?
2. What does Jane say she was puzzled about as a five-year-old?
3. How did Goodall first travel to Africa?
4. What was the name of the friend Goodall met in Kenya?
5. What kind of school did Jane go to in London?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)