|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Goodall choose to accompany her to Africa?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
2. What fictional character is Jane reminded of when she sees the Canary islands?
(b) Doctor Doolittle.
(c) Robinson Crusoe.
(d) Dr. Moreau.
3. Why does Jane say she was lucky during her first voyage to Africa?
(a) She saw rare species of fish.
(b) She met her future husband.
(c) She never felt seasick.
(d) She had a first class cabin.
4. What was Derek Bryceson's role in World War II?
(a) A fighter pilot.
(b) A machine gunner.
(c) A tank driver.
(d) A code expert.
5. What was the name of Goodall's first husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane found that people learned the most about chimps in __________.
2. Where did Rusty live?
3. Which of the following birds did Jane see at the Oxford river?
4. What did Goodall sometimes watch the hyenas doing?
5. In which section of the London Zoo did Goodall work?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)