|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fictional character is Jane reminded of when she sees the Canary islands?
(a) Dr. Moreau.
(b) Doctor Doolittle.
(d) Robinson Crusoe.
2. What was Derek Bryceson's role in World War II?
(a) A tank driver.
(b) A fighter pilot.
(c) A code expert.
(d) A machine gunner.
3. Where does Goodall find a job in Chapter 5?
(a) The Old Bailey.
(b) The BBC.
(c) Stoke Mandeville Hospital.
(d) London Zoo.
4. Who took over from Goliath as the alpha male?
5. What is the name of the uninhabited island Goodall explored with her mother?
(a) Lolue Island.
(b) Faroe Island.
(c) Last Island.
(d) Hobo Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Goodall from England in Chapter 5?
2. In which city did Jane find a job after she left the clinic?
3. Jane says she feels a closeness to __________.
4. Which of the following sea life does Jane say she glimpsed in the sea on the way to Africa?
5. What delayed Jane while she was waiting in Kigoma?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)