|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 8, The French Chef in France.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Julia have to force herself to do when she moved to Marseille?
(a) Study her French.
(b) Work on her book.
(c) Look for new markets.
(d) Explore the city.
2. Who was the major guest in a segment while Julia was shooting in France?
(a) The owner of her first apartment.
(b) Her teacher at Cordon Bleu.
(d) The owner of the first restaurant in which she ate.
3. When would Cordon Bleu lose their electricity?
(d) Early mornings.
4. How many books did Julia end up writing with Simca?
5. What was Sumner Putnam's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many episodes were filmed of "The French Chef" in 1970?
2. What magazine crew was waiting for Julia when she got to La Pitchoune after shooting the show in France?
3. How was this book different from the others Julia had written?
4. How long did it take for Julia to find the recipe Jones wanted in the second volume?
5. What did French people call Catfish?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)