|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 8, The French Chef in France.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Julia messed up what dish when a friend was visiting?
(a) Eggs florentine.
(c) Filet Mignon.
2. What was Dorothy's occupation?
3. Julia was most grateful to her husband for what?
(a) Being patient with her.
(b) Teaching her.
(c) Inspiring her.
(d) Loving her.
4. What language did Julia's husband speak?
5. Who changed her mind about certain recipes at the last minute?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Julia think her cooking class in France was going to be?
2. With whom did Julia work to find the recipe Jones wanted in the second volume?
3. How often did Julia teach classes in Philladelphia?
4. What did Paul build in his cellar for Julia?
5. What was Elizabeth Brassart's occupation?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)