|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog is Jeannie?
(a) A Scotch terrier.
(b) An alsation.
(c) A golden retriever.
(d) A cocker spaniel.
2. What do people swallow to avoid the army?
(a) Fishing hooks.
3. What word best describes Bassum's character?
4. What other subject does Thurber say causes him trouble?
5. Where does the grandfather practice with the electric runabout?
(a) Lincoln Park.
(b) Jellystone Park.
(c) Franklin Park.
(d) Central Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actor does Thurber talk about in this chapter six?
2. Who goes beserk in this section?
3. What kind of ride is the Scarlet Tornado?
4. What does Thurber say he feels like after riding on the roller coaster, even when he is laying down?
5. Which member of Vashti's love triangle proves to be imaginary?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize chapter six.
2. What does Thurber say about hypnotism?
3. What happens in General Littlefield's office?
4. How does Mother respond to accusations that Muggs bites people?
5. What problems does Grandfather have with the electric roundabout?
6. Why does Thurber fail to graduate from university?
7. How does Thurber cope with the military drills?
8. Why does Thurber have problems with his gymnasium class?
9. What does Thurber claim happen to all men from Columbus who try to travel?
10. Why does Vashti's lover leave her?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)