1. Where does Thurber say he grew up as a boy?
2. What fell on Thurber's father?
3. What does Thurber say it is almost necessary to throw around?
4. Why did Thurber's father decide to sleep in the attic?
So he could think.
5. Why does Thurber's mother oppose the idea of Turber's father sleeping in the attic?
The bed is unsafe.
6. How does Thurber describe the stairs leading to the attic?
Narrow and twisting.
7. Which member of the Thurber family usually sleeps in the attic?
This section contains 3,354 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)