|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Night the Ghost Got In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grandfather think the police are?
(b) Native Americans.
2. What enters Thurber's house on 17. November, 1915?
(a) A rat.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A monster.
(d) A phantom.
3. What word causes panic among the 2,000 people?
4. Who do the police hear in the attic?
(a) The burglar.
(c) The ghost.
5. How long does it take for Columbus to get back to normal?
(a) A week.
(b) A day.
(c) A month.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thurber describe the stairs leading to the attic?
2. How does Aunt Grace claim she scares off burglars?
3. What does Roy put under the car to simulate catastrophe?
4. Who wrote the letter Thurber quotes from in this section?
5. Why does Thurber's mother oppose the idea of Turber's father sleeping in the attic?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)