|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tesla construct in his mind as a child?
2. How long did Tesla attend the higher school?
(a) Three years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Seven years.
3. Which of these did Tesla refrain from drinking?
(c) Fresh juices.
4. What did Tesla think delayed his development?
(a) His lack of confidence.
(b) His poor education.
(c) His lack of nutrition.
(d) His need for approval.
5. What kind of skills does Tesla say he learned from his father?
(a) Practical skills.
(b) Productive skills.
(c) Creative skills.
(d) Mental skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Tesla say most people lacked a certain ability?
2. What was Tesla unable to do while at the Polytechnic School?
3. What did Tesla's father want him to become after going to the higher school?
4. What ability did Tesla say most people lacked?
5. What did Tesla first try to create with a vacuum?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Tesla do in response to the death of his brother?
2. How does the induction motor work?
3. What did Tesla always do before eating?
4. What happened when Gospic got a new fire engine?
5. How did Tesla respond to the hallucinations he had as a child?
6. What caused Tesla some reluctance in writing about his childhood?
7. What kind of aversions did Tesla have in his early years?
8. How and where did Tesla get his first job?
9. What gave Tesla a bad reputation in Gospic?
10. What does Tesla tell his uncle about Niagara Falls?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)