|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tesla grow up?
2. What did Tesla hope to be able to control?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His body.
(c) His country.
(d) His mind.
3. Tesla's father was known for ______________.
(a) His amazing memory.
(b) His hard work ethic.
(c) His kindness to strangers.
(d) His astounding lectures.
4. Why did Tesla think people should have free access to addictive substances?
(a) To see who the strong are.
(b) To avoid riots.
(c) To foster creativity.
(d) To save time.
5. What was the Real Gymnasium?
(a) A Preparatory School.
(b) A church.
(c) A men's club.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tesla say was just as harmful as alcohol?
2. What did Tesla repair that made him a favorite in the town of Gospic?
3. What did Tesla suffer as a child?
4. Why did Tesla say most people lacked a certain ability?
5. Who at the magazine asked Tesla to write?
Short Essay Questions
1. What weapons was Tesla good at using?
2. Why did Tesla decide to get his first job?
3. What happened when Tesla started reading Voltaire?
4. What did Tesla do to the fire engine that Gospic got?
5. What did Tesla suffer from during his breakdown in Prague?
6. What did Tesla say about the Gramme dynamo, and what was his professor's response to this?
7. What kind of aversions did Tesla have in his early years?
8. What kind of hallucinations did Tesla have as a child?
9. What was Tesla doing when he made his motor breakthrough?
10. What did Tesla choose to work on after he recovered from his breakdown in Prague?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)