|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tesla almost drown?
(a) At the ocean.
(b) In a swimming pool.
(c) In a river.
(d) By a dock.
2. How did Tesla describe the house he lived in after healing from his illness?
(c) Down run.
3. Why did Tesla think people should have free access to addictive substances?
(a) To save time.
(b) To avoid riots.
(c) To see who the strong are.
(d) To foster creativity.
4. Professor Poeschl was from ______________.
5. What did Tesla say was caused by external stimuli?
(a) Bright light.
(c) All of these.
(d) Strange tastes in his mouth.
6. What practice did Tesla credit his success to?
7. What did Tesla say would cure him while he was sick at the higher school?
(a) Confessing his sins.
(b) Reading from the Bible.
(c) Studying engineering.
(d) Walking outside.
8. What did Tesla do when he fell ill after graduating from The Real Gymnasium?
(a) Read books.
(b) Listened to the radio.
(c) Talked to his mother.
(d) Practiced drawing.
9. What distracted Tesla as a child?
(a) Loud noises.
(c) Strange patterns.
(d) Bright lights.
10. How fast is the Earth's rotation?
(a) 1,000 mph.
(b) 100 mph.
(c) 500 mph.
(d) 10,000 mph.
11. How long did Tesla attend the higher school?
(a) Four years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Three years.
12. Whom did Tesla live with after he healed from his illness?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousins.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His aunt.
13. Who thought Tesla should write about his childhood?
(b) His parents.
(c) The editors.
(d) His wife.
14. What did Tesla say was just as harmful as alcohol?
(b) Hot tea.
15. Which of these did Tesla refrain from drinking?
(c) Fresh juices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell did Tesla hate?
2. How did Tesla feel about his time in The Real Gymnasium?
3. What about the Gramme dynamo did Tesla think was unnecessary?
4. Where was Tesla's Polytechnic School?
5. What kind of models did Tesla like looking at in The Real Gymnasium?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)