|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Art of Teleautomatics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tesla say would cure him while he was sick at the higher school?
(a) Walking outside.
(b) Confessing his sins.
(c) Studying engineering.
(d) Reading from the Bible.
2. What trick did Tesla once play on his friends?
(a) He cut their hair.
(b) He put salt in their sugar.
(c) He pretended to drown.
(d) He pretended to be crazy.
3. Where in Germany was Tesla sent while working in Paris?
4. Whom did Charles Batchellor work for?
(a) Mr. Puskas.
(b) Nikola Tesla.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) Henry Ford.
5. Why did Tesla suppress a talent at a young age?
(a) His father was sick.
(b) He never succeeded.
(c) His brother died.
(d) Other children laughed at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tesla's first company called?
2. What did Tesla say about his physical age while writing this book?
3. What was Mr. Puskas's occupation?
4. How did some people erroneously describe Tesla's remote control technology?
5. Where did Tesla grow up?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)