|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Art of Teleautomatics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Charles Batchellor's occupation?
2. What did Tesla think delayed his development?
(a) His lack of nutrition.
(b) His need for approval.
(c) His poor education.
(d) His lack of confidence.
3. What does Tesla dream up while traveling for a year?
(b) A house.
(d) His new school.
4. What did Tesla say caused his visions?
(b) External stimulants.
(d) Bad memories.
5. What kind of machine did Tesla want to make to mimic humans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of transmitter was Tesla working on when he wrote this book?
2. What did Tesla hope to transmit?
3. What form was this book originally written in?
4. What ability did Tesla have no talent for in The Real Gymnasium?
5. What about himself does Tesla say led to his success?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)