|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Art of Teleautomatics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tesla say all of his inventions were in essence?
(b) New creations.
(c) World changing elements.
(d) Universally needed.
2. What did Professor Poeschl teach?
(a) Advanced Trigonometry.
(b) Experimental Physics.
(d) Chromatic Chemistry.
3. What did Tesla say was the real reason for the transmitter not being completed?
(a) It was not properly thought out.
(b) It would cause political problems.
(c) It was too powerful.
(d) It was not yet time.
4. What did Tesla first try to create with a vacuum?
(a) A radio.
(b) A perpetual motion machine.
(c) A time machine.
(d) A water pump.
5. What kind of machine did Tesla plan to one day make without a rotor?
(a) A farming machine.
(b) A communication machine.
(c) A weather predicting machine.
(d) A flying machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tesla call his remote controlled technology?
2. What kind of field was created by the transmitter?
3. How did Tesla test the machines he invented?
4. How did Tesla study the impact of his Wireless System?
5. What did Tesla think would power the humanoid machine?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)