|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Magnifying Transmitter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who funded the production of Tesla's induction motors?
(a) The Tesla Machine Company.
(b) J.P. Morgan.
(c) The Westinghouse Corporation.
(d) Henry Ford.
2. What did Professor Poeschl teach?
(a) Advanced Trigonometry.
(c) Chromatic Chemistry.
(d) Experimental Physics.
3. Professor Poeschl was from ______________.
4. How did Tesla feel about moving to Paris?
(a) He was nervous.
(b) He was confused.
(c) He was indifferent.
(d) He was eager to do so.
5. In what setting did Tesla think his mother was trapped?
(d) Poverty stricken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Tesla take after moving from Prague?
2. Where did Tesla grow up?
3. What did Tesla compare the field of his transmitter to?
4. What did Tesla call the field created by his transmitter?
5. What did Tesla say caused his visions?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)