|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Magnifying Transmitter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tesla compare the human mind to?
(a) A bowl of water.
(b) A machine.
(c) A computer.
(d) An electrical current.
2. How did Tesla get good at his best subject at The Real Gymnasium?
(a) He memorized the text book.
(b) He pictured complex problems in his head.
(c) He wrote a lot as a child.
(d) He read novels about historical men.
3. What was Mr. Puskas's occupation?
4. Why did Tesla's transmitter backer withdraw their support?
(a) It cost too much.
(b) It was too risky.
(c) It is not stated.
(d) It was taking too long.
5. What question was Tesla often asked?
(a) Why do you not have a family?
(b) How did you find success?
(c) Where do your ideas come from?
(d) Which invention is the most important?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Tesla defend at the end of Chapter 5?
2. Which invention of Tesla's was not widely used?
3. How much was Tesla promised from Edison?
4. What did Tesla want to become after going to the higher school?
5. What kind of device did Tesla say his transmitter could control?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)