|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Magnifying Transmitter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tesla dream up while traveling for a year?
(a) His new school.
(c) A house.
2. What did Tesla describe in Chapter 5?
(a) His design for the new transmitter.
(b) His daily schedule.
(c) His sources of inspiration.
(d) His plan for the future.
3. Which of these did Tesla refrain from drinking?
(d) Fresh juices.
4. What did Tesla do to avoid his distractions as a child?
(a) Wore ear muffs.
(b) Made special glasses.
(c) Made up new images.
(d) Drew patterns that he saw.
5. What did Tesla do to get recognized in his new job after moving from Prague?
(a) He picked up the language quickly.
(b) He worked longer and harder than expected.
(c) He made improvements to the telegraph.
(d) He sold his inventions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tesla feel about his time in The Real Gymnasium?
2. Why was Tesla so concerned about the one thing he had no talent for in The Real Gymnasium?
3. Where in Germany was Tesla sent while working in Paris?
4. What does Tesla say was not easily identified in his inventions?
5. How did Tesla classify his age while writing this book?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)