|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Magnifying Transmitter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tesla say inspired his earlier inventions?
(b) Lectures from his father.
(c) Old paintings.
(d) Existing devices.
2. What did Tesla suffer as a child?
(b) Mental strains.
(d) Several severe illnesses.
3. What did Tesla say all of his inventions were in essence?
(a) Universally needed.
(b) World changing elements.
(c) New creations.
4. What did Tesla construct in his mind as a child?
5. Which of Tesla's inventions was first given support?
(a) The induction motor.
(b) The perpetual motion machine.
(c) The magnetic field motor.
(d) The arc lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tesla think inventions should improve?
2. What habit did Tesla overcome?
3. What did Tesla accidentally remove from a woman's dress?
4. What undermined Tesla's confidence while growing up?
5. What did Tesla repair that made him a favorite in the town of Gospic?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)