|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discovery of the Tesla Coil and Transformer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tesla say most people lacked a certain ability?
(a) They were not intelligent enough.
(b) They were too concerned with outward happenings.
(c) They were not disciplined enough.
(d) They were too selfish.
2. What did Tesla do when he fell ill after graduating from The Real Gymnasium?
(a) Listened to the radio.
(b) Practiced drawing.
(c) Talked to his mother.
(d) Read books.
3. What did Tesla want to become after going to the higher school?
(a) A clergyman.
(b) A professor.
(c) An engineer.
(d) A writer.
4. Whom did Tesla live with after he healed from his illness?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His cousins.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His mother.
5. What trick did Tesla once play on his friends?
(a) He pretended to be crazy.
(b) He cut their hair.
(c) He pretended to drown.
(d) He put salt in their sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tesla get bogged down by while trying to create a great invention?
2. What talent did Tesla suppress at a young age?
3. What ability did Tesla have no talent for in The Real Gymnasium?
4. What was Charles Batchellor's occupation?
5. What kind of oscillation did Tesla strive to find?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)