|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discovery of the Tesla Coil and Transformer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tesla suppress a talent at a young age?
(a) His brother died.
(b) His father was sick.
(c) He never succeeded.
(d) Other children laughed at him.
2. What did Tesla accidentally remove from a woman's dress?
(a) The hem.
(b) A lace trim.
(c) The train.
(d) Some jewels.
3. What did Tesla do every day in Paris before going to work?
(a) Took a long swim.
(b) Ate bicuits at an ale house.
(c) Ran a mile.
(d) Practiced his sketching.
4. How did Tesla describe his mother?
(a) All of these.
(b) Tireless worker.
(c) Creative inventor.
(d) Domestic genius.
5. What did Tesla say he was ignorant of when first getting to Paris?
(b) French culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Tesla quit working for Edison?
2. What does Tesla dream up while traveling for a year?
3. Who visited Tesla while he was sick at the higher school?
4. Where did Tesla finally go to launch his great invention?
5. What is the Gramme dynamo?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)