|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discovery of the Tesla Coil and Transformer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tesla think people should have free access to addictive substances?
(a) To foster creativity.
(b) To save time.
(c) To avoid riots.
(d) To see who the strong are.
2. What was the Real Gymnasium?
(a) A bar.
(b) A men's club.
(c) A church.
(d) A Preparatory School.
3. What distracted Tesla as a child?
(a) Strange patterns.
(c) Bright lights.
(d) Loud noises.
4. What did Edison call his offer to Tesla?
(a) An impossible feat.
(b) A ridiculous mistake.
(c) A warranted fee.
(d) A practical joke.
5. What kind of jewelry did Tesla hate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tesla grow up?
2. What did Tesla get bogged down by while trying to create a great invention?
3. How did Tesla get good at his best subject at The Real Gymnasium?
4. What practice did Tesla credit his success to?
5. Where was Tesla's Polytechnic School?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)