|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discovery of the Tesla Coil and Transformer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law did Tesla deride?
(d) The Stamp Tax.
2. How did Tesla test the machines he invented?
(a) He would feel the machine as it moved.
(b) He would run water through it first.
(c) He would run them in his imagination.
(d) He would listen to the gears turning.
3. What did Tesla say was just as harmful as alcohol?
(c) Hot tea.
4. What did Tesla say he was ignorant of when first getting to Paris?
(b) French culture.
5. How was Tesla able to overcome his bad habit?
(a) He locked himself away.
(b) He laughed at those who pursued those habits.
(c) He put himself in a trance.
(d) He used his willpower.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tesla's father react to his high marks at the Polytechnic School?
2. What kind of skills does Tesla say he learned from his father?
3. What did Tesla say would weed out the strong men from the weak?
4. Who thought Tesla should write about his childhood?
5. How did Tesla describe the house he lived in after healing from his illness?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)