|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Later Endeavors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Tesla so concerned about the one thing he had no talent for in The Real Gymnasium?
(a) He was a perfectionist.
(b) It was a required part of the curriculum.
(c) It was important in inventing.
(d) He wanted to be like his father.
2. What trick did Tesla once play on his friends?
(a) He pretended to drown.
(b) He put salt in their sugar.
(c) He pretended to be crazy.
(d) He cut their hair.
3. What did Tesla say would cure him while he was sick at the higher school?
(a) Confessing his sins.
(b) Reading from the Bible.
(c) Walking outside.
(d) Studying engineering.
4. In what setting did Tesla think his mother was trapped?
(d) Poverty stricken.
5. What smell did Tesla hate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Tesla calculate before eating?
2. What did Tesla do at night while at the Polytechnic School?
3. What ability did Tesla say most people lacked?
4. What does Tesla dream up while traveling for a year?
5. What did Tesla want to become after going to the higher school?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)