|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Later Endeavors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allowed Tesla to see inherent dangers?
(a) His intellect.
(b) His voices.
(c) His observation.
(d) His experiene.
2. What did Tesla do to avoid his distractions as a child?
(a) Made up new images.
(b) Made special glasses.
(c) Drew patterns that he saw.
(d) Wore ear muffs.
3. Why did Tesla suppress a talent at a young age?
(a) He never succeeded.
(b) His brother died.
(c) Other children laughed at him.
(d) His father was sick.
4. How did Tesla describe his mother?
(a) Tireless worker.
(b) Creative inventor.
(c) All of these.
(d) Domestic genius.
5. What smell did Tesla hate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Tesla so concerned about the one thing he had no talent for in The Real Gymnasium?
2. What did Tesla do at night while at the Polytechnic School?
3. What almost caused Tesla to quit his studies at the Polytechnic School?
4. What practice did Tesla credit his success to?
5. What kind of skills does Tesla say he learned from his father?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)