|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Later Endeavors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Tesla test the machines he invented?
(a) He would run water through it first.
(b) He would listen to the gears turning.
(c) He would feel the machine as it moved.
(d) He would run them in his imagination.
2. How was Tesla able to overcome his bad habit?
(a) He laughed at those who pursued those habits.
(b) He used his willpower.
(c) He locked himself away.
(d) He put himself in a trance.
3. What did Tesla say was caused by external stimuli?
(a) Strange tastes in his mouth.
(b) All of these.
(c) Bright light.
4. What did Tesla dislike about the city of Gospic when he first moved there?
(a) It was too crowded.
(b) It was too big.
(c) It was too cold.
(d) It was too noisy.
5. How long did Tesla attend the higher school?
(a) Three years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Four years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tesla say caused his visions?
2. Who visited Tesla while he was sick at the higher school?
3. Whom did Tesla live with after he healed from his illness?
4. How did Tesla feel about his time in The Real Gymnasium?
5. Where did Tesla hope to place a large water wheel?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)