|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Later Endeavors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tesla's father's occupation?
(c) Ship captain.
(d) Factory worker.
2. How was Tesla punished for ruining a woman's dress?
(a) His father slapped him.
(b) He was not allwoed to go to church.
(c) All of these.
(d) He was grounded.
3. What undermined Tesla's confidence while growing up?
(a) Not respecting his father.
(b) Caring about his self image too much.
(c) Living in the shadow of his brother.
(d) Never having enough money.
4. What did Tesla excel at in The Real Gymnasium?
5. What did Tesla say would weed out the strong men from the weak?
(d) Will power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tesla construct in his mind as a child?
2. What practice did Tesla credit his success to?
3. How did Tesla's father react to his high marks at the Polytechnic School?
4. Why did Tesla refrain from caffeine?
5. What was the occupation of Tesla's uncle?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)