|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My First Efforts in Invention.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these did Tesla refrain from drinking?
(d) Fresh juices.
2. What did Tesla do to avoid his distractions as a child?
(a) Drew patterns that he saw.
(b) Made special glasses.
(c) Wore ear muffs.
(d) Made up new images.
3. Tesla's father was known for ______________.
(a) His kindness to strangers.
(b) His amazing memory.
(c) His hard work ethic.
(d) His astounding lectures.
4. What was Tesla's father's occupation?
(b) Ship captain.
(c) Factory worker.
5. What did Tesla say was just as harmful as alcohol?
(b) Hot tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of skills does Tesla say he learned from his father?
2. What was the Real Gymnasium?
3. Where did Tesla grow up?
4. What undermined Tesla's confidence while growing up?
5. Who at the magazine asked Tesla to write?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)