|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My First Efforts in Invention.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tesla say most people lacked a certain ability?
(a) They were too selfish.
(b) They were not disciplined enough.
(c) They were not intelligent enough.
(d) They were too concerned with outward happenings.
2. What did Tesla accidentally remove from a woman's dress?
(a) The train.
(b) Some jewels.
(c) A lace trim.
(d) The hem.
3. What habit did Tesla overcome?
(a) All of these.
4. In what setting did Tesla think his mother was trapped?
(b) Poverty stricken.
5. What would Tesla calculate before eating?
(a) The nutritional value of his food.
(b) The number of people in the room.
(c) The origin of his food.
(d) The volume of his food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tesla hope to be able to control?
2. Where did Tesla almost drown?
3. What was Tesla asked to write about?
4. What did Tesla compare the human mind to?
5. How did Tesla feel about writing about his childhood?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)