|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My First Efforts in Invention.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tesla say most people lacked a certain ability?
(a) They were too concerned with outward happenings.
(b) They were not intelligent enough.
(c) They were not disciplined enough.
(d) They were too selfish.
2. What did Tesla suffer as a child?
(a) Mental strains.
(b) Several severe illnesses.
3. What did Tesla do to avoid his distractions as a child?
(a) Drew patterns that he saw.
(b) Wore ear muffs.
(c) Made up new images.
(d) Made special glasses.
4. When did Tesla begin banishing bad visions?
(a) His teenage years.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His adult years.
(d) His college years.
5. What did Tesla make from wood as a boy?
(c) Mini cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tesla classify his age while writing this book?
2. How did Tesla save himself when he almost drowned?
3. What smell did Tesla hate?
4. What did Tesla construct in his mind as a child?
5. Where did Tesla almost drown?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)