|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My First Efforts in Invention.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tesla think was the main purpose of inventors?
(a) Repairing harm.
(b) Promoting humanity.
(c) Pleasing God.
(d) Saving lives.
2. How did Tesla save himself when he almost drowned?
(a) He used the air bubbles in his pockets.
(b) He followed the directions of his voices.
(c) He breathed between the dock slats.
(d) He allowed himself to float with the waves.
3. How did Tesla describe his mother?
(a) Tireless worker.
(b) Creative inventor.
(c) Domestic genius.
(d) All of these.
4. What smell did Tesla hate?
5. What habit did Tesla overcome?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tesla construct in his mind as a child?
2. What was the Real Gymnasium?
3. What did Tesla dislike about the city of Gospic when he first moved there?
4. How did Tesla feel about writing about his childhood?
5. What law did Tesla deride?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)