|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discovery of the Tesla Coil and Transformer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tesla excel at in The Real Gymnasium?
2. What did Tesla get bogged down by while trying to create a great invention?
(a) Financial problems.
(c) A lack of time.
(d) Copyrights and patents.
3. What did Tesla think inventions should improve?
(a) All of these.
4. What did Tesla make from wood as a boy?
(a) Mini cars.
5. Tesla's father was known for ______________.
(a) His kindness to strangers.
(b) His hard work ethic.
(c) His amazing memory.
(d) His astounding lectures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who at the magazine asked Tesla to write?
2. What would Tesla calculate before eating?
3. What was Charles Batchellor's occupation?
4. What did Tesla do every day in Paris before going to work?
5. What did the Tesla Coil control?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)