|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Discovery of the Tesla Coil and Transformer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these did Tesla refrain from drinking?
(b) Fresh juices.
2. In what setting did Tesla think his mother was trapped?
(d) Poverty stricken.
3. How was Tesla able to overcome his bad habit?
(a) He used his willpower.
(b) He locked himself away.
(c) He put himself in a trance.
(d) He laughed at those who pursued those habits.
4. Tesla's father was known for ______________.
(a) His kindness to strangers.
(b) His hard work ethic.
(c) His astounding lectures.
(d) His amazing memory.
5. Who at the magazine asked Tesla to write?
(a) The typesetter.
(b) The owner.
(c) The editors.
(d) The reporters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tesla describe the house he lived in after healing from his illness?
2. How long did Tesla attend the higher school?
3. What did the Tesla Coil control?
4. Where in Germany was Tesla sent while working in Paris?
5. What kind of oscillation did Tesla strive to find?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)