|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color bowls does Kent use to put poison in for the wurse?
2. At the end of Chapter 30, what do the boy and the woman watch?
(a) Beauty and the Beast.
(b) 101 Dalmatians.
(c) Snow White.
3. In Chapter 27, how old does Alf say that he was when he was in love the first time?
4. Who rescues Elsa in Chapter 21?
(a) The woman therapist.
(b) A police officer.
(c) The wurse.
(d) The Monster.
5. How many snow angels do Elsa and Alf make in Chapter 33?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, where does Ulrika allow the wurse to stay over Christmas?
2. In Chapter 23, where does the woman in the black skirt say she went?
3. In Chapter 28, what time does Kent say that they always eat dinner?
4. In Chapter 33, who was the love of Granny's life?
5. What does Alf want to get before he puts on the Santa suit in Chapter 30?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the trolley problem?
2. Why is Elsa's father listening to Harry Potter on his stereo in his car?
3. What are fears in the Land-of-Almost-Awake?
4. In Chapter 28, where does Britt-Marie put Kent's razor and why?
5. Who rescues Elsa in Chapter 21?
6. At the beginning of Chapter 19, what does Elsa give the wurse to eat?
7. What did Granny apologize for in the letter to Maud and Lennart?
8. Why did Ulrika not want to hear the stories of the Land-of-Almost-Awake when she was younger?
9. What does Granny write in her letter to the mother and her boy?
10. What does Elsa do after her mother falls asleep in Chapter 23 and why?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)