|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 34, how long does the narrator say that a funeral can go on?
2. What type of car does Kent have?
3. In Chapter 31, how long does Alf say that he has had his shoes?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. In Chapter 19, what language does Alf say that the music in his taxi was playing when he picked up Elsa?
5. In Chapter 20, what are nightmares scared of?
(b) Cookies and cakes.
(c) Milk and cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what has Elsa been sitting in her room reading?
2. In Chapter 26, what type of candy does the boy see in Ulrika and George's apartment?
3. What is Ulrika's occupation?
4. In Chapter 30, how old was does Alf say that he was when he first loved Britt-Marie?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 19, what does Elsa bring the wurse to eat?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alf suggest that Elsa and her father get to the hospital in Chapter 31?
2. In Chapter 34, what are Elsa and her father doing at Granny's grave site?
3. Who stops Wolfheart from beating Sam and how does that person get Wolfheart to stop?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 26, what does Elsa know about the best stories?
5. How does the wurse protect Britt-Marie in Chapter 27?
6. What is a moo-gun?
7. What does Elsa do after her mother falls asleep in Chapter 23 and why?
8. What happens to Alf when he goes to get the things of the mother and the boy with the syndrome?
9. In Chapter 28, where does Britt-Marie put Kent's razor and why?
10. In Chapter 30, what do Alf and Elsa buy when they go out in Taxi?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)