|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Britt-Marie's mother occupation?
2. In Miamas what is the only way that a wurse can die?
(a) Broken heart.
(b) Stabbed with a silver sword.
(c) Shot with a silver bullet.
(d) If the princess dies.
3. How old is Alf?
4. What is Ulrika's occupation?
(a) Public relations.
5. In Chapter 28, what drawer does Britt-Marie put Kent's razor after he leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 30, how old was does Alf say that he was when he first loved Britt-Marie?
2. Who gives Elsa Granny's third letter?
3. In Chapter 25 when Elsa goes to the Land-of-Almost-Awake, what kingdom does she avoid?
4. Where does Sam hide in Chapter 31?
5. In Chapter 31, what does Alf say that he and Elsa's grandmother argued about right before she had to go to the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 34, what are Elsa and her father doing at Granny's grave site?
2. In Chapter 34, where are the last two letters from Granny found?
3. Who rescues Elsa in Chapter 21?
4. Why did Britt-Marie's mother hate Granny?
5. What is Miploris like and what is stored there?
6. Why is Elsa's father listening to Harry Potter on his stereo in his car?
7. How does Elsa find the fifth letter from Granny?
8. What does Granny write in her letter to the mother and her boy?
9. In Chapter 28, where does Britt-Marie put Kent's razor and why?
10. What is a moo-gun?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)