|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman therapist wearing when she comes to see Elsa in Chapter 20?
(c) Black skirt.
2. In Chapter 29, where does Elsa find the wurse?
(b) Granny's wardrobe.
(c) The boy and his mother's.
3. Where is George in Chapter 19, when Elsa sneaks down to the cellar to see the wurse?
(d) Grocery store.
4. What is Elsa's father listening to in Chapter 34?
(a) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
(b) Country music.
(c) Grapes of Wrath.
5. In Chapter 19, what type of jacket is Alf wearing when Elas and the wurse meet him in the hall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elsa scatter over the wurse's ashes in Chapter 34?
2. What does Wolfheart give Elsa in Chapter 32?
3. What was Britt-Marie's sister's name?
4. In Chapter 30, where does Alf have a scar?
5. After Elsa faints in Chapter 27, where does she wake up?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 34, where are the last two letters from Granny found?
2. In Chapter 33, who is the doctor that Elsa thinks she recognizes when she goes to the hospital?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 19, what does Elsa give the wurse to eat?
4. What is the trolley problem?
5. Why is Elsa's father listening to Harry Potter on his stereo in his car?
6. What happens to Alf when he goes to get the things of the mother and the boy with the syndrome?
7. How does Alf suggest that Elsa and her father get to the hospital in Chapter 31?
8. How does Elsa find the fifth letter from Granny?
9. In Chapter 26, why is the boy and his mother going to move into Granny's flat?
10. In Chapter 28, where does Britt-Marie put Kent's razor and why?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)