|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Elsa, The Monster, and the wurse to get to their destination in Chapter 16?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 1 hours.
2. What type of car does Elsa's mother drive?
3. Where does Elsa hide after lunch in Chapter 8?
(a) Art room.
(b) Science room.
(c) Storage closet.
(d) 4th floor bathroom.
4. In Chapter 5, what does Elsa remember looking up at when they lie on Granny's bed?
(b) Glow-in-the-dark stickers.
5. What is Miamas made of?
(b) Gold and silver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Ulricka when her father died?
2. In Chapter 12, what is the woman in the black skirt carrying?
3. In Chapter 6, what is the worst day of the week for Elsa at school?
4. What are the five kingdoms other than Miamas made from?
5. What does Elsa use to distract her pursuers in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the park like that is near Elsa's school?
2. How is the building described that Elsa lives in in Chapter 3?
3. What is Britt-Marie upset in Chapter 7?
4. What happens in the apartment building where Elsa's family lives at the end of Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 3, who lives in the flat below Lennart and Maud?
6. In Chapter 18 in Elsa's dream, who does she see wandering in the shadows?
7. Who does Britt-Marie say was looking for Elsa in Chapter 18, and what did she tell the person to do?
8. What does Alf do when he comes to pick up Elsa in Chapter 17?
9. How would Granny react when the real world was crumbling?
10. What is going on at Elsa's apartment building when her father drives her home in Chapter 9?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)