|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Miamas, how big are the wurses?
(a) Big as small ponies.
(b) Big as horses.
(c) Big as polar bears.
(d) Big as elephants.
2. In Chapter 9, during what hours are fairy tales produced in Miamas?
(a) From 8-5.
(b) Until midnight.
(c) Around the clock.
(d) From 9-6.
3. In Chapter 13, who does Elsa remember her grandmother setting on fire during one of her birthday parties?
(b) 17-year-old girl.
(c) Elsa's dad.
4. How old is Granny?
5. What are the five kingdoms other than Miamas made from?
(b) Stone and mortar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, after Granny dies and Elsa sits outside waiting for her mother on a bench, how many nights has Our Friend been howling?
2. Where does Elsa have the wurse sleep in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 5, what does Elsa remember looking up at when they lie on Granny's bed?
4. In Chapter 2, what color bags does Granny steal from IKEA?
5. What color eyes does the policewoman have in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, what is Granny's hospital room like?
2. In Chapter 12, why does Britt-Marie ring the doorbell at Granny's flat?
3. Where does Elsa put the wurse for the night in Chapter 11?
4. What events happened the same day that Elsa was born?
5. What happens in the apartment building where Elsa's family lives at the end of Chapter 4?
6. Why does Elsa have to leave the bus in Chapter 16?
7. In Chapter 5, what is on the ceiling in Granny's bedroom?
8. What does The Monster's flat look like?
9. Where does Elsa find herself at the end of Chapter 9?
10. What does Alf do when he comes to pick up Elsa in Chapter 17?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)