|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elsa kick when she and her mom are in the headmaster's office in Chapter 6?
2. Wha type of dog is Samantha?
(a) Great Dane.
(b) German shepherd.
(c) Bichon frise.
3. In Chapter 9, during what hours are fairy tales produced in Miamas?
(a) Around the clock.
(b) Until midnight.
(c) From 9-6.
(d) From 8-5.
4. In Chapter 12, how many people does the woman in the black skirt say will be at the party?
(b) About 15.
(c) At least 20.
5. In Chapter 5, after Granny dies and Elsa sits outside waiting for her mother on a bench, how many nights has Our Friend been howling?
(a) 2 nights.
(b) 3 nights.
(c) 1 night.
(d) 4 nights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elsa have the wurse sleep in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 9, what type of dog have the police brought with them?
3. How long does it take Elsa, The Monster, and the wurse to get to their destination in Chapter 16?
4. How many kingdoms are there in the Land-of-Almost-Awake in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 7, what day of the week does Elsa meet The Monster for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the apartment building where Elsa's family lives at the end of Chapter 4?
2. What is the park like that is near Elsa's school?
3. In Chapter 18 in Elsa's dream, who does she see wandering in the shadows?
4. According to Chapter 5, what is having a grandmother like?
5. Where does Elsa put the wurse for the night in Chapter 11?
6. In Chapter 6, why does Elsa hate Mondays?
7. Why does no one every disagree with Ulricka?
8. Why did Ulricka ban Granny from throwing surprise birthday parties for Elsa?
9. What does Elsa get to eat in Chapter 16?
10. How would Granny react when the real world was crumbling?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)