|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 33, what is the combination for the lock on the stroller in the vestibule?
2. What type of flooring is in Granny's apartment?
3. In Chapter 28, what drawer does Britt-Marie put Kent's razor after he leaves?
4. What is said instead of good-bye in the Land-of-Almost-Awake?
(a) See you later.
(d) Come again.
5. In Chapter 27, how old does Alf say that he was when he was in love the first time?
6. At the beginning of Chapter 19, how many times has Elsa seen the shadow?
7. What is Ulrika's occupation?
(a) Public relations.
8. In Chapter 20, what Dickens story does Elsa remember reading to her grandmother?
(a) The Cricket on the Hearth.
(b) A Christmas Carol.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) Nicholas Nickleby.
9. What did a teacher at Elsa's preschool once call Elsa?
10. In Chapter 27, what does Elsa not like on her veggie burgers?
11. In Chapter 19 what does Elsa remember Granny doing with the free newspapers?
(a) Make hats.
(b) Stuff them in her shoes when it was raining.
(c) Make sail boats.
(d) Line the wastebaskets.
12. In Chapter 25, who saved the Chosen One when the shadows came secretly to Mimovas?
(d) Cloud animals.
13. In Chapter 30, where does Alf have a scar?
14. How are Alf and Kent related?
15. In Chapter 21, what scent does Elsa say is always in Miploris?
(a) Fresh-baked bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Granny often like to end her fairy tales?
2. What are the names of Kent's children?
3. When does Ulrika usually start her Christmas shopping every year?
4. In Chapter 25, what does Elsa say that her father drinks on New Year's Eve?
5. In Chapter 25 when Elsa goes to the Land-of-Almost-Awake, what kingdom does she avoid?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)