|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of trousers is The Monster wearing in Chapter 11?
2. What is Miamas made of?
(d) Gold and silver.
3. What is an interpreter in Miamas?
(a) Creature that is a combination of a goat and chocolate cookies.
(b) Creature that is a combination of a chicken and a chocolate cupcake.
(c) Someone who figures out the meaning of stories.
(d) Someone who writes stories.
4. In Chapter 1, when Elsa remembers that Granny spilled Fanta on Elsa's iPhone, how did Granny try to dry it out?
(a) Bowl of rice.
5. In Chapter 13, what is remembered as having happened the day Elsa was born?
(a) Hurricane in the Philippines.
(b) Tsunami in Indian Ocean.
(c) Volcanic eruption in Italy.
(d) Earthquake in Tibet.
6. In Chapter 17, what covers the walls in the office of the woman with the black skirt?
7. What type of car does Granny drive?
8. What does Miamas mean?
(c) I love.
(d) I like.
9. How old was Ulricka when her father died?
10. How does Elsa wish to travel with The Monster and the wurse at the beginning of Chapter 16?
11. In Chapter 17, who picks Elsa up to take her home?
12. In Chapter 15, how long has Alf been a taxi driver?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 30 years.
13. How tall is the high rise that Elsa takes The Monster and wurse to in Chapter 16?
(a) 15 stories.
(b) 13 stories.
(c) 10 stories.
(d) 18 stories.
14. In Chapter 7 what font is used on a sign forbidding strollers in the vestibule?
(b) Times New Roman.
15. In Chapter 2, how long has Granny been in the hospital?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Elsa and her Granny eat in Chapter 4 after Granny gives Elsa an envelope?
2. In Chapter 10, what is The Monster compulsive about?
3. In Chapter 2, what color bags does Granny steal from IKEA?
4. In Chapter 9, what does Elsa remember calling her grandmother when she would pick her up from school?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 6, where does Elsa have three scratch marks?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)