|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Granny's flat in Chapter 12 when Elsa and her mother are packing?
2. How long was Elsa in the hospital after she was born?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) About 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. In Chapter 2, what color bags does Granny steal from IKEA?
4. How did the woman Elsa visits in Chapter 17 lose her husband and sons?
5. In Chapter 7, what is in the entrance that has Britt-Marie all worked up?
6. What type of car does Granny drive?
7. Where does Elsa have the wurse sleep in Chapter 11?
(a) The Monster's flat.
(b) Granny's storage unit.
(c) Her flat.
(d) Granny's flat.
8. Why does Britt-Marie want Kent to change his shirt?
(a) It is wrinkled.
(b) It has a hole.
(c) It does not match his jacket.
(d) It is dirty.
9. In Chapter 11, what time do Britt-Marie and Kent eat their dinner?
(a) 6:30 p.m.
(b) 6 p.m.
(c) 5:30 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
10. What do Elsa and her Granny eat in Chapter 4 after Granny gives Elsa an envelope?
(a) Chocolate chip cookies.
(b) Crackers and cheese.
(c) Cinnamon buns.
(d) Sugar cookies.
11. In Chapter 18, who does the accountant call about a tenants' meeting?
12. In Chapter 6, how many bags of chocolates does Elsa stuff through the mail slot for Our Friend?
13. How many kingdoms are there in the Land-of-Almost-Awake in Chapter 2?
14. How do Elsa, The Monster, and the wurse travel most of the way in Chapter 16?
15. Wha type of dog is Samantha?
(a) Great Dane.
(c) Bichon frise.
(d) German shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what does Elsa see happening to Miamas?
2. What gets spilled on Elsa's Gryffindor scarf in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 12 after Elsa and her mother argue and Elsa goes into her grandmother's bedroom and slams the door, how long is there silence in the flat?
4. What is an interpreter in Miamas?
5. What is the temperature in Chapter 16?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)