|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how long has Granny been in the hospital?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 1 week.
2. Where does Elsa get food for herself, The Monster, and the wurse in Chapter 16?
(b) Hamburger restaurant.
(d) Waffle house.
3. Who rescues Elsa in Chapter 8?
(b) The Monster.
(c) Her mom.
(d) Her dad.
4. What is the main export industry in Miamas?
(a) Fairy tales.
5. What are Ulricka's favorite flowers?
6. How does Elsa wish to travel with The Monster and the wurse at the beginning of Chapter 16?
7. Why does Britt-Marie want Kent to change his shirt?
(a) It does not match his jacket.
(b) It is wrinkled.
(c) It is dirty.
(d) It has a hole.
8. How many people died at the same time that Elsa began to live?
(c) A half a million.
(d) A million.
9. What do Elsa and her Granny eat in Chapter 4 after Granny gives Elsa an envelope?
(a) Sugar cookies.
(b) Cinnamon buns.
(c) Chocolate chip cookies.
(d) Crackers and cheese.
10. How old was Ulricka when her father died?
11. How do people describe Granny?
12. In Chapter 2, what color bags does Granny steal from IKEA?
13. In Chapter 6, how many bags of chocolates does Elsa stuff through the mail slot for Our Friend?
14. In Chapter 18, what does Elsa see happening to Miamas?
(a) Wind storm.
15. What gets spilled on Elsa's Gryffindor scarf in Chapter 8?
(b) Salad dressing.
(c) Orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12 after Elsa and her mother argue and Elsa goes into her grandmother's bedroom and slams the door, how long is there silence in the flat?
2. In Chapter 1, when Elsa remembers that Granny spilled Fanta on Elsa's iPhone, how did Granny try to dry it out?
3. How do Elsa, The Monster, and the wurse travel most of the way in Chapter 16?
4. In Chapter 3, what is Elsa's least favorite color?
5. In Chapter 5, what does Elsa remember looking up at when they lie on Granny's bed?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)