|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Miamas, how big are the wurses?
(a) Big as elephants.
(b) Big as horses.
(c) Big as polar bears.
(d) Big as small ponies.
2. In Chapter 26, where does Ulrika allow the wurse to stay over Christmas?
(a) Maud and Lennart's.
(b) Her flat.
(c) The storage room.
(d) Granny's flat.
3. In Chapter 26, what did Elsa remember Granny saying that Christmas tales had to be written with?
(b) A rainbow of colors.
(d) Every pen you own.
4. In Chapter 9, what type of dog have the police brought with them?
(a) Great Dane.
(b) Golden retriever.
(c) Pit bull.
(d) German shepherd.
5. In Chapter 18, who does the accountant call about a tenants' meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Britt-Marie want Kent to change his shirt?
2. In Chapter 9, what does Elsa remember calling her grandmother when she would pick her up from school?
3. In Chapter 8, what type of smoothies does Elsa remember her grandmother making?
4. What is George wearing in Chapter 18?
5. When does Ulrika usually start her Christmas shopping every year?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)