|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, during what hours are fairy tales produced in Miamas?
(a) Until midnight.
(b) Around the clock.
(c) From 9-6.
(d) From 8-5.
2. What is the woman in the black skirt holding in her hand in Chapter 16 when she sees The Monster and Elsa?
3. In Chapter 26, what type of candy does the boy see in Ulrika and George's apartment?
(c) Chocolate Santas.
(d) Butterscotch drops.
4. How do Elsa, The Monster, and the wurse travel most of the way in Chapter 16?
5. How long does it take Elsa, The Monster, and the wurse to get to their destination in Chapter 16?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 1 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what does Britt-Marie buy at the shop?
2. What does Alf have in his sleeve that he uses to threaten Sam with in Chapter 27?
3. What are the names of Kent's children?
4. In Miamas, how big are the wurses?
5. In Chapter 27, how old does Alf say that he was when he was in love the first time?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)