• In Chapter 1, Elsa and her grandmother are introduced.
• Elsa is seven and Granny is 77.
• Elsa know that she is different and not very good at being seven.
• Her headmistress thinks that Elsa should try to fit in better with her peers.
• Some grownups think that Elsa is mature for her age because she corrects their pronunciation of words and their grammar.
• Granny is described as “perky,” (2) and she does anything she feels like doing, including shooting paint balls from her balcony.
• Elsa and Granny are in a small room at the police station.
• Granny has been in the hospital, but she escaped and broke into a zoo with Elsa.
• Elsa tells her grandmother that she told her not to climb the fence of throw feces at the police.
• The police officer also tells Granny that she should not have been driving her car without a driver...
This section contains 7,715 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)