|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose room do the magpies that Gerry takes from the nest disrupt?
2. What is the name of the black-backed gull Gerry acquires from the criminal?
3. Where does Geronimo live?
(a) In the snow-white villa.
(b) With Spiro.
(c) In the zinna bed.
(d) In Mother's room.
4. What does Kralefsky consider to be "the ticket"?
(a) Natural history.
5. What are the Chessboard Fields named after?
(a) Fields sprawling with small square crops.
(b) A field where the peasants play chess every Sunday.
(c) Mr. Chessboard, a Englishman who once lived on Corfu.
(d) Fields sprawling with flowers in a chessboard pattern.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gerry ask to build him a boat so he can visit the archipelago?
2. When Gerry reaches the nest at the top of the olive tree, what do his dogs below look like?
3. How many baby magpies does Gerry take from the nest?
4. Why is Leslie's bath impeded in Part 3, Chapter 18?
5. Where does Spiro obtain Gerry's goldfish?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)