|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the snow-white villa given its name?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) The paperwhite surrounding it are in full bloom.
(c) Its color is white as snow.
(d) Snow White lived there.
2. How many guest RSVP to Gerry's birthday party?
3. Under the loose plaster of the crumbing wall, what does Gerry find?
(a) A black scorpion.
(b) A black beetle.
(d) A white scorpion.
4. At the end of Part II: Conversation, what proverb does Margo share about change?
(a) Change is always painful at first, but then rewarding as a blue ribbon.
(b) Change is necessary.
(c) Change is always present in our lives.
(d) Change is as good as a feast.
5. Why do Gerry and Kralefsky go to the top of his house?
(a) To feel the warm sunshine.
(b) To give the birds water.
(c) To see which way the wind was blowing.
(d) To feed the birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gerry reaches the nest at the top of the olive tree, what do his dogs below look like?
2. What is the one thing that Roger, Widdle, and Puke find interesting about Dodo?
3. What is Kralefsky's special interest?
4. In Part II: Conversation, where does the family spend most of its time eating, sleeping, reading, and/or arguing?
5. What riveting news does Mother receive in a letter from Great Aunt Hermione?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)