|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry find in the matchbox when he wants to light his cigarette?
(a) Baby scorpions.
(b) A female scorpion.
(c) An earwig.
(d) A female scorpion and her babies.
2. Which two Durrell family members get motion sickness in the boats?
(a) Puke and Peter.
(b) Theodore and Dodo.
(c) Mother and Dodo.
(d) Theodore and Puke.
3. Aside from the sirocco, what impedes Margo's return from the island where she seeks solitude?
(a) Her puffy sunburned eyelids.
(c) The dogs barking.
(d) The Sea Cow.
4. Where is the Durrell family planning to move in Part II: Conversation?
(a) To England.
(b) To a smaller villa.
(c) To a bigger villa.
(d) To another island in Greece.
5. What is wrong with Theodore's friend's house when another floor is added?
(a) They use poor materials.
(b) There are no stairs.
(c) The windows will not open.
(d) They do not have zoning permits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What uncharacteristic thing does Larry do in Part II: Chapter 12, the Woodcock Winter?
2. What riveting news does Mother receive in a letter from Great Aunt Hermione?
3. What is the one thing that Roger, Widdle, and Puke find interesting about Dodo?
4. What is Kralefsky's special interest?
5. Why is Leslie's bath impeded in Part 3, Chapter 18?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)