|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the snow-white villa, what does Gerry get on intimate terms with?
2. What does Larry find in the matchbox when he wants to light his cigarette?
(a) A female scorpion and her babies.
(b) Baby scorpions.
(c) An earwig.
(d) A female scorpion.
3. Who does Gerry walk to the sea with?
(a) Old Plop.
(b) A criminal.
4. How does Kralefsky end up with two broken ribs?
(a) Wrestling with Gerry.
(b) Carrying an overweight lady and then slipping on a wet stone.
(c) Fighting with a bull-terrier.
(d) Falling down stairs.
5. In the summer, what makes the island vibrate with their cries?
(a) Peasant women.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II: Conversation, where does the family spend most of its time eating, sleeping, reading, and/or arguing?
2. The toads that Gerry finds are the size of:
3. What uncharacteristic thing does Larry do in Part II: Chapter 12, the Woodcock Winter?
4. Which two Durrell family members get motion sickness in the boats?
5. While squirrel hunting, what does Gerry find instead?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)