|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 17, The Chessboard Fields.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zatopec is one of the first of Larry's guests to arrive for a visit, what is his occupation?
(a) Armenian poet.
(b) Greecian novelist.
(c) Armenian novelist.
(d) Armenian artist.
2. What does Spiro not like about the man that Margo goes swimming with?
(a) He is a Turk.
(b) He does not have a job.
(c) He cuts peoples throats.
(d) He is a prisoner.
3. Under the loose plaster of the crumbing wall, what does Gerry find?
(a) A white scorpion.
(b) A black scorpion.
(d) A black beetle.
4. What does Gerry name the gecko that takes up residence in his bedroom?
5. Where is the Island of Corfu located?
(c) Val de Ropa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gerry walk to the sea with?
2. Why do the Durrell children not know the age of their mother?
3. What is the one thing that Roger, Widdle, and Puke find interesting about Dodo?
4. What are the Chessboard Fields named after?
5. What illness does Gerry suffer from in the English weather?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)