|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 17, The Chessboard Fields.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the snow-white villa, what does Gerry get on intimate terms with?
2. While still on the boat, approaching Corfu, what does Gerry hear?
(c) The ships engines.
(d) Church bells.
3. How many species of cyclops are found on Corfu?
4. What kind of transportation do the Durrell's use to get to town?
(a) Two horse-drawn cabs.
(b) One stretch limo.
(c) Spiro picked them up in his Suburban.
(d) Two taxi cabs.
5. How often does Gerry meet with Theodore?
(a) Every day.
(b) Every Thursday.
(c) Every other Thursday.
(d) Only one time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, out of the Durrell family, does Spiro adore the most?
2. What kind of books are on Mother's bedside table?
3. What are in the two cases the customs officials are holding of the Durrells?
4. How does winter come to the island of Corfu?
5. What is the most striking attribute of the Belgian consul?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)