|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapter 14, The Talking Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Gerry meet with Theodore?
(a) Only one time.
(b) Every other Thursday.
(c) Every day.
(d) Every Thursday.
2. Where does Geronimo live?
(a) In Mother's room.
(b) In the zinna bed.
(c) With Spiro.
(d) In the snow-white villa.
3. What does the crumbling wall that surrounded the sunken garden provide Gerry?
(a) A rich hunting ground.
(b) An imaginary world of make-believe.
(c) Something to spackle.
(d) A great view of the Tortoise Hills.
4. What does Kralefsky consider to be "the ticket"?
(d) Natural history.
5. What riveting news does Mother receive in a letter from Great Aunt Hermione?
(a) That she wants to come and stay.
(b) Henry passed away.
(c) Henry broke his leg.
(d) That Aunt Mabel moved to Sussex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mother doing at the onset of Larry's attack about England's climate and the family's illnesses?
2. Why do the Durrell's want to leave the hotel as soon as possible?
3. The toads that Gerry finds are the size of:
4. What does Theodore offer to show Gerry at tea on Thursday?
5. Why does Mother dispense of Peter's services?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)