|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 7, The Daffodil-Yellow Villa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While still on the boat, approaching Corfu, what does Gerry hear?
(b) The ships engines.
(c) Church bells.
2. What does Gerry liken Spiro to as he looks over and takes care of the family?
(a) Saint Assisi.
(b) A guardian angel.
(c) A watchdog.
(d) An ugly angel.
3. How do Gerry and George win points in their game in the bay?
(a) By squirting the sea-slug the farthest.
(b) By discovering the most sea fauna.
(c) By applying mathematic applications to the sea fauna.
(d) By finding the most sea-slugs.
4. Who is the most weird and fascinating character Gerry meets on his explorations?
(c) The Rose-Beetle Man.
5. What is Larry's suggestion when Mother tells him they cannot fit the number of guests he has invited in their house?
(a) Add on a guest room to the villa.
(b) Build a cottage on their property.
(c) Send Margo, Leslie, and Gerry away for the summer.
(d) Move to a bigger villa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gerry settle into and spend his days at the villa?
2. What special day is it when Spiro drives Gerry, Mother, and Margo to town to buy furniture?
3. Who does the family decide will teach Gerry?
4. What does Larry liken the Durrell family's entry to?
5. What is the name of Gerry's tortoise?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)