|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 10, The Pageant of Fireflies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While squirrel hunting, what does Gerry find instead?
(a) A baby racoon.
(b) A baby owl.
(c) A large tortoise.
(d) A baby bat.
2. What is the villa called that Spiro shows the family in Part I: Chapter 1, The Unsuspected Isle?
(a) Daffodil-yellow Villa.
(b) Tortoise-green Villa.
(c) Strawberry-pink Villa.
(d) Rose-beetle Villa.
3. Why do the Durrell's want to leave the hotel as soon as possible?
(a) They want to settle down soon.
(b) The food is awful.
(c) It is a dusty hotel.
(d) The state of the lavatory.
4. Where is the Durrell family living at the beginning of Part II: Chapter 7?
(a) In the Pension Suisse.
(b) In the Daffodil-Yellow Villa.
(c) In the Strawberry-Pink Villa.
(d) In the Snow-White Villa.
5. Who explores the countryside with Gerry?
(a) No one, he went alone.
(d) Widdle and Puke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does spring mean for Leslie?
2. What does Larry liken the Durrell family's entry to?
3. Larry becomes overweight in the spring. Which of the following is one of Margo's suggested diets?
4. What does Gerry think about Theodore's library?
5. What is the tale of the cypress trees?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)